Al-Qaeda plotting attack on Britain - According to Head of MI5

Al-Qaeda plotting attack on Britain - Telegraph

Security was stepped up on Wednesday at British ports, and armed police were put on patrol at the Eurostar terminal at London’s St Pancras station.

They include plans to blow up a passenger jet; Mumbai-style shootings in crowded places; or even hit-and-run attacks using vehicles.

Intelligence has shown that the Syrian arm of a resurgent al-Qaeda is planning similar outrages against the UK, possibly by British jihadists who have already returned from fighting in Syria or Iraq.

Briton is going to get hit for sure. It will be what is known as a "False Flag". The Zionist owned media has shown that fact in their predictive programming for the last decade or so.

The terror regime is a strategic 5 nation target against the Coalition forces that are currently fighting the insurgents in Iraq & Syria. They include, USA, Australia, UK, France & Canada. 2 of the countries mentioned have been attacked (France & Aus).

That's because after the forthcoming attack Briton will enact some pretty fucked up control over its subjects.

EDIT: Richard you better move bro. Real talk man no bs. Go to France. The folks there are gona put up a good fight. Your chances are better there.

kayla wantopoulos
kaylawant
australia
sister of dj mantello music thief

24g8ys1.jpg

i like how tehvul can't even spell the name of the country when it's like, right there in the thread title

no wonder he couldn't get a GED at 35

That's because after the forthcoming attack Briton will enact some pretty fucked up control over its subjects.

EDIT: Richard you better move bro. Real talk man no bs. Go to France. The folks there are gona put up a good fight. Your chances are better there.

i like living in the UK

i sure as fuck cant speak french and they let me write nonsense here

i guess the terrorists want to piss off all the national leaders with big armies
cuz they handled america so well

UK, France, Germany

Will do nothing. Their leaders are saying that its wrong for Europeans...(white people) to protest their own destruction. I got news for them.

People are fed up and the fucking leaders better stay out of the fucking way. This is night of the long knives AND BROKEN GLASS.

DEATH TO ISLAM..FOR GOOD.

i don't know man...

what they got left to give up?

the worst thing they could do is put a few more guards on prison duty.

edit:

I just hope this further solidifies Nigel Farage and UKIP wins.

Back