Airbus plane crash in Karachi ~100 dead

lTEx4ww.jpg

like an annoying fly, just buzzing around the threads, spreading poop everywhere from landing on that last cael post and laying his eggs in it.

Reggs, Pakistan isn't really considered part of the Middle East. It's in a region known as South Asia if you're not into sister fucking.

Skipper. Is afghanistan considered south asia as well? Trying to act like Pakistan has more relation to asian culture than thr middle east is pretty disengenuos.

Last edited:
when i was in vietnam watching the asia cup.. i felt ill seeing all the sand nigger teams. poor asia.

:lol: Pakistan is geographically located in South Asia. Afghanistan is too.

uno, it may feel like Afghanistan is part of the Middle East to you, but that is just your feelings getting in the way of facts. "officially the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, is a landlocked country in South and Central Asia."

My feelings? :lol: leave that shit for your cabin boy captain ron. I dont give a shit where its 'geographically' located. Trying to act like pakistan is more connected with asia than the rest of the middle east desert shitholes is disengenuos as fuck.

Last edited:
southwest asia includes saudi arabia and some neighboring countries

let's go ahead and say it's not the middle east

(lol)

Back