Adventures in Sudan (update)

I'm not that far with him yet.

e02.gif

Just because the Cartoon Airport is open now doesn't mean that Midxe can simply just hop, skip, and jump back to his Dubai paradise right away. There's still probably a long wait for poops managers since Midxe's lot may be a "lower priority" than other "officials."

But I am optimistic. Midxe doesn't seem to be the type to be out on the streets protesting; and thus, risking life and limb. He's probably being a "good little hostage," and sitting tight in his hotel room to wait finally for a chance to get home.

But it must be killing him not to be able to post on tw lately.

Well, they were supposed to get paid at the EOM.
So, perhaps instead of paying him, the company that hired him sold him off for his organs. I wasn't kidding about Khartoum being on a North African route to Israel.

Hopefully mingey is playing coy. Decided to give TW a little drama and he is losing his ass in the Carribean instead of losing his liver and kidneys in Sudan.

He'll be fine, he's a skilled laborer and if anything the volume of poop trucks will only increase as a result of this coup.

He probably decided to stay to make sure he gets paid. Miserly bastard. Met some guy who he paid to let him stay at his place. The dude's home doesn't have internet. So, minge took the BBC for a few days and will try to get his pay and head for the islands to lose it. Bet the wife is happy about all this.

you're probably spot on actually

I mean once you are through the worst of the storm, why leave once the sun comes back out?

May as well stay for the pay day

also - his employer is probably holding his passport, Dubai style

you're probably spot on actually

I mean once you are through the worst of the storm, why leave once the sun comes back out?

May as well stay for the pay day

also - his employer is probably holding his passport, Dubai style

Depends heavily upon whether or not the "new government" is "amenable" to allow Midge and his employer to complete their duties and how soon. Everything related to Midxe's job is probably "on hold" until the new regime can get their shit together about more pertinent matters.

In other words, your "storm" analogy is more akin to a hurricane. Before you can "drive around," the roads must first be cleared of debris from the storm.

We'll undoubtedly know more once Midxe's internet is restored.

Back