[360] Lawl, Blu-Ray external drive on the way.

Because they don't really care about the media you torrent, they are more talking about Netflix and the like where you actually pay for it.

Netflix Streaming >>>>>>>>>>>>> Blu Ray

Its not even close, netflix instant is the future

When they make it easier to just pay 8 bucks a month to stream, than it is to pirate they are at last doing something right.

Why back a physical media where people are still just going to pirate it, because its annoying as fuck to have to buy discs, store them, put them in, ect ect, only to watch them be replaced in 5 years.

If they want to make an add on though why is it funny? They wont make many of them, its not like its some giant financial risk, worst case is they probably break even on it.

Last edited:
Yes.

And it's just funny in general because they know they have to incorporate it in order to stay competitive. It's kind of ironic, use Sony designed tech/format, in order to compete against Sony ? :\

They already are competitive. This will basically be the nail in the coffin of the PS3 since Uncharted 2 will be the only reason for a person to buy it now.

I mean it took them this long to actually release a game worthy of buying the system for.

Streaming won't be the "future" if ISP's continue to implement bandwidth caps and start billing internet usage like cell phones (which is where they're all headed).

They already are competitive. This will basically be the nail in the coffin of the PS3 since Uncharted 2 will be the only reason for a person to buy it now.

I mean it took them this long to actually release a game worthy of buying the system for.

Is a 8 hour game with multiplayer nobody will be playing in 2 weeks really worth buying a system for?

My one hope is other devs realize you can use green in your games, its ok.

Well, I haven't played it but I've heard the single player is a great experience. It really is the only game that's generated any kind of hype for the PS3 though.

Pagy is an idiot, this should be apparent already.

Uncharted 2 is obviously a shit game even though it's outselling everything else.

I played it enough to go through each campaign several times with friends. Seeing as how that only takes couple hours or so though, that isn't much :\

So probably around 10 hours. I suppose in retrospect I got my monies worth (at $30), I just don't like paying a lot for games that have less than 10 hours of actual gameplay. I buy most of my stuff used or new on clearance for less than $30

Pagy is awesome and obviously didn't see recent numbers from the September NPD's, where the PS3 has outsold the 360 by 140,000 units. There's obviously games worth playing, idiot :rolleyes: Don't hate because you're to poor to afford a both good gaming machines.

didn't fifa outsell uncharted 2 in europe? and isn't uncharted like a 10hr game?

Uncharted 1 + 2
MGS4
Demon's Souls
Killzone 2
Resistance 1 + 2
Little Big Planet
inFamous
Ratchet & Clank Future
White Knight Chronicles (to be released)
Valkyria Chronicles
Disgaea 3

Yeah none of these games are worth it. :rolleyes:

I have no real reason to buy a 360 because every damn time I find a game willing to buy it, I start saving, and they announce it for the PS3 but with more stuff in it than in the 360 version, ofcourse I same goes for when they release games on the comp.

Uncharted 1 + 2
MGS4
Demon's Souls
Killzone 2
Resistance 1 + 2
Little Big Planet
inFamous
Ratchet & Clank Future
Valkyria Chronicles
Disgaea 3

I have no real reason to buy a 360 because every damn time I find a game willing to buy it, I start saving, and they announce it for the PS3 but with more stuff in it than in the 360 version, ofcourse I same goes for when they release games on the comp.

None of those games are any good online though.

Uncharted 1 + 2
MGS4
Demon's Souls
Killzone 2
Resistance 1 + 2
Little Big Planet
inFamous
Ratchet & Clank Future
Valkyria Chronicles
Disgaea 3

None of those games are system sellers, except Uncharted maybe.

MGS has sucked for some time now.

Also, what the hell are you talking about? 360 has plenty of extra content for games that either isn't on the PS3 at all or it came out months later.

Last edited:
None of those games are any good online though.

LBP, MGS4 and I forgot the rest. Yes though the 360 does have the edge on multiplayer, it's too bad that all the multiplayer games and multiplayer in general I don't care about too much. My friends pretty much only play TF2 on 360 and BF1943, both of which I don't care for.

I would like to get a 360 but I'll get a PSP first unless microsoft can wow my pants off with a game that won't eventually come out on PS3.

To SS: Tales of Vesperia will have more content and so will Star Ocean 4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 has more. But again I'm not to into the whole multiplayer scene so I don't have a huge reason to buy a 360.

Last edited:
Back