[360] Lawl, Blu-Ray external drive on the way.

If that was Microsoft's aim they would allow it to play more codecs.
Because Microsoft still fails at many things.

I still don't see the point. Its a Blueray player that has to be played through the Xbox. Wouldn't it be easier to just buy a standalone Blueray player?
Unless they're planning on using the storage technology for games in the future ;) (I bet they are, because 50GB on one disc is to good to pass up)

If that was Microsoft's aim they would allow it to play more codecs. I still don't see the point. Its a Blueray player that has to be played through the Xbox. Wouldn't it be easier to just buy a standalone Blueray player?
this

plus i think it's silly to brag that an xbox needs either extensions or other devices to be part of a complete home entertainment unit when a ps3 owner requires an xbox so that they can play games that aren't shit anyways

Why the hell did I spell it Bluray?

LOLZ I almost did it again. My brain wants to spell blue the right way.

Pagy is awesome and obviously didn't see recent numbers from the September NPD's, where the PS3 has outsold the 360 by 140,000 units. There's obviously games worth playing, idiot :rolleyes: Don't hate because you're to poor to afford a both good gaming machines.

Pagy is awesome and obviously didn't see recent numbers from the September NPD's, where the PS3 has outsold the 360 by 140,000 units. There's obviously games worth playing, idiot :rolleyes: Don't hate because you're to poor to afford a both good gaming machines.
people are buying the ps3 because it's an excellent bluray player

and it is

but if you wont admit it has shit for games then i guess that says enough

Thats not a troll then. Just an honest question. I guess I left an option out.

It is only a troll now if asked that with the intention of getting an answer and arguing against it even if you agreed. :D

Pagy is an idiot, this should be apparent already.

Uncharted 2 is obviously a shit game even though it's outselling everything else.

i have owned a ps3 for like 6 months now after selling my xbox

i recently got an xbox so i can play video games with people again

:shrug:

friends? or just people? i've noticed the ps3 online community growing exponentially within the past few months. ESPECIALLY with the release of the Uncharted 2 beta, and the release of the game.

people

plus PSN licks ballsack compared to xbl, i really really really really missed it alot

^ This is one of the main reasons I buy every game for both systems on my 360, and always will until PSN stops sucking.

64-dd-console.jpg

303288-segacd32x_super.jpg

Heck, I already ahve the HD-DVD drive, I just use it to put movies and such in so that I don't have to bother taking the games out.

Back