2019-nCoV

Holy shit Florida boomers/retirees are gonna get completely wiped out

It's literally the boomer capital of the world probably the worst state to be in to get sick & warm doesnt seem to stop corona

Ventilators goona be high in demand, stay inside ngfm

Isolation is good. That's what the gubiment is trying to do by cancelling all events.

You could stock up on items to last for a month now before the long lines form at Costco. People are basically preparing like a hurricane is coming. They are preparing like they will be in quarantine for a month.

If it hasn't hit your Costco yet, then it will. You are getting a glimpse into the future before it happens. So go to your Costco, buy 5 cases of toilet paper, water, Clorox Wipes, and everything else in that picture up above with all the restrictions. Why? Because that's what everyone will soon be buying.

Alaska reporting in. Landed our first case minutes ago at Alaska Regional. Foreign national flying through.

Thanks asshole.

kKskne.gif

Isolation is good. That's what the gubiment is trying to do by cancelling all events.

You could stock up on items to last for a month now before the long lines form at Costco. People are basically preparing like a hurricane is coming. They are preparing like they will be in quarantine for a month.

If it hasn't hit your Costco yet, then it will. You are getting a glimpse into the future before it happens. So go to your Costco, buy 5 cases of toilet paper, water, Clorox Wipes, and everything else in that picture up above with all the restrictions. Why? Because that's what everyone will soon be buying.

ITT: When you're a world class moron, no harm in throwing a shitload of selfishness and irresponsibility in the mix. 🙄

no shit, if you need anything go and buy extra now.

cereal, rice, pasta, tinned food, crackers, stock, flour, sugar all that sort of stuff is basically gone

ppl have lost their fucking minds

I just went up the shops and came out with two fishing lures

(and a 24 pack of toilet paper, it was like winning lotto, warehouse dude just came up and asked if I wanted some, he found a last pack in the back of the warehouse and I just happened to be walking past the doorway - ka ching!)

Netflix seems like a great buy. Earnings won’t be impacted and more people will sign up being stuck at home.

You need TW approval for that. So, y'know, pics. You know the drill don't pretend you don't.

I'm Hunkering Down!

eYjc4YK.jpg

Ya puppy, I've got [strike]a bone[/strike]*food 4 ya in the other room.

4BPgWs1.jpg

*in case any of you have disgusting minds

Last edited:
Back