2019-nCoV

ES8DaejWAAEnVsG

the time has come to activate project zool. he has been sleeping for far too long while the world falls into chaos under the reign of the virus. zool we need you now.

the unhinged left of tribalwar are saying Hooray Boomer bomb! and Orange man not doing enough to stop Boomer bomb! in the same fucking breath lmfao. Can't make this shit up.

War Room: Pandemic

Not going to copy paste all the articles listed on this page but a lot of good info here.
one thing I wasn't sure but learned of
so this virus can stay alive on surfaces for up to three days and can be in the air for up to 3 hours
and stay alive.

hooray boomer bomb !!

orange man not doing enough to stop boomer bomb !!

boomer bomb comin to get ya !

My roofers have to go to a company nearby that has a HUGE tile bone-yard to pick up random tiles for roof repairs. They don't need to go there every day but 1 of them is usually there at least once a week.

I received an email from the company this morning that simply said,

"Good morning!

Due to the Corona Virus concerns, XX Roofing Services has decided to shut down our tile yard until further notice.

We apologize for the inconvenience!
"

It is going to finally rain this weekend (it hasn't rained since Jan 28th) and from the projections, it potentially will be quite a bit (1.30"+) which will result in a lot of roof leaks. Many of these will be on tile roofs that will require that we go to the tile yard for replacement tiles. Except now, we cannot. lol. There are going to be a lot of roofs with missing tiles and a lot of lead over the opening to act as a temp tile.

why don't you try building roofs to a standard where they don't blow a hole the first time it rains slightly more vigorously

You don't build roofs. You install them.

Tiles are affected by the weather through expansion and contraction. We buy tiles from the manufacturer, install them on the roof, and over time due to constantly expanding and contracting, some of the tiles will crack and leaks will get in. But we rarely do tile roof installs so we mostly repair subdivision homes that had tiles installed throughout the HOA.

It is an unfortunate reality with tile roofs.

Was supposed to go to the Gator Nationals Drag Racing event in Gainesville FL. Drove 1 hour from my home in Plantation FL to WPB to pick up someone. Then we found out the event was cancelled. Everything was cancelled. The governor was on the radio saying everything is shut down.

We drove 1 hour back home, went to Twin Peaks for happy hour, drank a couple beers, and I went to Costco. Talk about a zoo. This is on 03/12/20, Costco Davie FL, University Drive and I-595.

CostcoLongLines031220001.jpg

The line went back to the freezers.
CostcoLongLines031220002.jpg

Toilet paper, good luck.
CostcoLongLines031220004.jpg

Let's check out.
CostcoLongLines031220005.jpg

Finally
CostcoLongLines031220006.jpg

The best idea to get Toilet Paper is to use the NextDoor App and ask your community where to find it. Smaller stores have it.

People are panicking because if you are quarantined, then it's for a month. So people are stocking up.

Last edited:
Ya won't go to Mexico
But you're going to big sporting events and costco after teh epidemic breaks out
GL NGFM hope you're well

btw
we were in Walmart Mazatlan yesterday
fully stocked excepts limited sizes of lysol spray and rubbing alcohol
stocked up and no one panic buying...
I think Calif, Florida, NY,,, big cities have a hard time holding things together and people hoard because they have no connection to their fellow neighbors,,, they know that because they live it on the freeway everyday

Last edited:
Never made it to the drag racing event, it was cancelled today.

Actually, what I've heard is it's the Clusters that have the highest rates of infections. NYC is crammed together with everyone taking taxis, subways, and buses.

Rochelle is the epicenter of Corona Virus in the USA. Thanks NYC.
Coronavirus in New York: Hundreds to be quarantined amid confirmed Westchester case

I washed my hands when I got home. I washed my hands many times at Twin Peaks. I'm in my house alone, I'm self quarantined.

Broward County Florida has 7 cases of Corona, while Rochelle NY has many more. Why? It's more dense.

Last edited:
Well, if it's here in Mazatlan, it's not like I've been able to isolate super well. I'm taking precautions, washing hands, not touching face, drinking seawater and whiskey...

Pretty warm here,,, does that help? everyone's waiting for spring; well spring's here for us

Back