2019-nCoV

I mean I hate to be the glass houses cliche guy but we’ve all seen pictures of you and your track record of business failures speaks for itself. Unfortunately it all points to dunce.

I mean I hate to be the glass houses cliche guy but we’ve all seen pictures of you and your track record of business failures speaks for itself. Unfortunately it all points to dunce.

Well, seeing as how nobody has ever seen anything of you, and as far as anyone knows you run a whorehouse by hand, your opinion, is pretty much irrelevant. A feeling im sure you're used to by now.

On the plus side, he's practically the 2024 Republican nominee already.

They are in the way and we do not need them.

Eo-Gtpne-XMAUVn7-P.jpg

Well, seeing as how nobody has ever seen anything of you, and as far as anyone knows you run a whorehouse by hand, your opinion, is pretty much irrelevant. A feeling im sure you're used to by now.

I mean if you’re going to put it like that I’d have to say most people here respect my opinion over yours

I love when fat losers talk about side hustles

What’s more pathetic

Needing to work on the side

Or pretending to be motivated when your entire outward appearance offers contradictory evidence

Last edited:
I love when fat losers talk about side hustles

What’s more pathetic

Needing to work on the side

Or pretending to be motivated when your entire outward appearance offers contradictory evidence

You've never proven you aren't fat. My guess is, thats your issue.

Cuomo orders hospitals to up capacity, warns NY could hit 'PAUSE' if state reaches 'crisis'
New York could hit “PAUSE" again if the state hits “a real hospitalization crisis,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo warned Monday, as the number of residents hospitalized with COVID-19 continued to climb.

COVID-19 hospitalizations in the state have increased “dramatically” in recent months, from 891 on June 29 to 3,532 on Sunday, Cuomo said at a news briefing. Hospitals, meanwhile, are "already experiencing staffing shortages," he said.

As a result, the state has initiated a number of “emergency hospital procedures,” including recruiting retired nurses and doctors to help treat COVID-19 patients; directing hospitals to increase capacity by 50 percent; and drafting plans for emergency field hospitals, he said.
[...]

Brussels cops reportedly bust lockdown orgy attended by diplomats
Police in Brussels have raided a lockdown orgy in the basement of a gay bar – collaring 25 people, including several diplomats and a member of the European Parliament, according to reports.

The sex party in the Belgian capital took place Friday in the bar on Rue des Pierres, the Brussels Times reported, citing local media.

The European Union official, who has not been identified, allegedly tried to flee but was caught and questioned by authorities, according to La Dernière Heure.

He invoked his immunity, local news outlet Het Nieuwsblad reported.

All of the attendees — most of whom were naked men — were fined for violating the coronavirus measures, a source told Het Laatste Nieuws.

Police also recovered drugs at the site, officials said.

Joop

Back