2019-nCoV

What’s with you and the homosexual innuendo

I mean this place has been lacking since arsin left

Whats with you and following me around to comment on my posts like a bitch in heat?....on things from 10-15 years ago. Jesus dude, get out of the house more, you have wasted a while decade or better

I think it’s been a bit longer than 15 years

But hey numbers were never your strong suit

I should also say I don’t think about you very
much with the exception of wondering what life is like alternating between smelling like vinegar and cold cuts

I think it’s been a bit longer than 15 years

But hey numbers were never your strong suit

I should also say I don’t think about you very
much with the exception of wondering what life is like alternating between smelling like vinegar and cold cuts

Yeah not really. Its actually been 15 years.

But making the case that you're dwelling on stuff for MORE than 15 years from a defunct gaming forum isn't really helping your cause here.

livin rent free in your head for over a decade.

My point is more focused on your sensitivity relative to your moronic failed business ventures, but hey who’s keeping score I mean being on the downward slope at your mass shouldn’t be a problem

My point is more focused on your sensitivity relative to your moronic failed business ventures, but hey who’s keeping score I mean being on the downward slope at your mass shouldn’t be a problem

Failed by who's standards? My guess is you have never had a business of any kind, probably just slog through whatever job you've spent assloads of money for an education on, but really hate and here you are at your peak...its a sight to behold.

Failed by who's standards? My guess is you have never had a business of any kind, probably just slog through whatever job you've spent assloads of money for an education on, but really hate and here you are at your peak...its a sight to behold.

how many imaginary businesses have you had?

Didn't juggsy used to throw fish from a boat to the shore in Iceland?

Or was that another Juggernaut on a different dead gaming forum?

Back