2019-nCoV

I can't believe this is worth it to Aus... not the whole country right? Just a city? And where's my fucking board Morning of the Earth surfboards...ya, still not shaped.

I was about to head up to Byron for a couple of weeks over Christmas, I ended up booking Manly Beach instead.

Couple of friends are heading up though, do you want me to ask them to go kick his door down? Chewbacca

no, not anymore

but yes, I did, just like the other 5 million people who live in this city

and now we are covid free, because of the masks? I doubt it, it probably helped stop the spread though. But because people were willing to work together to get it done

and because you faced massive fines if you didn't wear one

whatever it was, it worked, I'm happy, I can leave home and fly interstate without too many concerns or restrictions and enjoy Christmas with family

fight the power, hope u enjoy the next lockdown

And I still have to wear one indoors at work, in shops or outside in situations that you can't social distance

I don't like it, I don't agree that it works, but I do it b/c I am a functioning part of a good society and I don't want the cops to beat the shit out of me and taze my cat

And I still have to wear one indoors at work, in shops or outside in situations that you can't social distance

I don't like it, I don't agree that it works, but I do it b/c I am a functioning part of a good society and I don't want the cops to beat the shit out of me and taze my cat

Its hard for these fashybois to lick boots with a mask on

no, not anymore

but yes, I did, just like the other 5 million people who live in this city

and now we are covid free, because of the masks? I doubt it, it probably helped stop the spread though. But because people were willing to work together to get it done

and because you faced massive fines if you didn't wear one

whatever it was, it worked, I'm happy, I can leave home and fly interstate without too many concerns or restrictions and enjoy Christmas with family

fight the power, hope u enjoy the next lockdown

Considering we're approaching winter and you guys are heading into summer is there any surprise about our second lockdowns? You guys were peaking in July when we had cases numbering barely in the dozens..... So yeah.

Wearing a mask while alone outside is fucking hilarious and the fact that you're okay with the gestapo ticketing or beating the shit out of you for not doing something so blatantly pointless speaks volumes about dumbass australians.

agree, over 10 million people wearing masks outdoors is pretty stupid

but so is 70 million people voting for Donald Trump :shrug:

So is 330,000,000 people allowing themselves to be ruled by geriatric shitbags but that's life.

At least the Muricans will stomp covid gestapo pigs into the ground if they step out of line. Not like aussie fuccbois who wear masks alone in the woods.

I was about to head up to Byron for a couple of weeks over Christmas, I ended up booking Manly Beach instead.

Couple of friends are heading up though, do you want me to ask them to go kick his door down? Chewbacca

I emailed Simon Jones (the shaper) in the middle of September to ask what's going on. He claims to have lost my order in the confusion of this year, but said he'd shape it the beginning of the next month,,, also something about trouble getting blanks (sounds reasonable with distribution fucked up.)
But now,,, nearly 2 months go by and no word. I'll email again, but could be fun for someone to pop over and say "hey, just wondering where Dave Robinson's Massive is? He sent us from Mexico to check up on it."

Last edited:
its funny watching the same ppl who dont wear masks screaming how trump let covid kill everyone by not locking down lol

COVID-19 outpatients: early risk-stratified treatment with zinc plus low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: a retrospective case series study - ScienceDirect

Highlights

First COVID-19 outpatient study based on risk stratification and early antiviral treatment at the beginning of the disease.

Low-dose hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc and azithromycin was an effective therapeutic approach against COVID-19.

Significantly reduced hospitalisation rates in the treatment group.

Reduced mortality rates in the treatment group.

Last edited:
So is 330,000,000 people allowing themselves to be ruled by geriatric shitbags but that's life.

At least the Muricans will stomp covid gestapo pigs into the ground if they step out of line. Not like aussie fuccbois who wear masks alone in the woods.

arakatak gonna take u 2 HR

I love your imagination since the reality is we're full of whiny maga chuds arguing with minimum wage workers and getting kicked out for everyones entertainment

Last edited:
I love your imagination since the reality is we're full of whiny maga chuds arguing with minimum wage workers and getting kicked out for everyones entertainment
Well yea bro you guys are riddled with cuckservatives and commies but there are TRUE RED AND BLUE PATRIOTS waiting at the fringes to STOMP OUT TYRANNY

Back