2019-nCoV

Wait until ppl start flying international long haul again, I predict a massive spike in DVT clots.

Of course all their fault for not doing their stretching exercises ...

I am learning about so many things that can cause blood clots... it's like, all of a sudden it's in the news.

Ethics scandal emerges as latest test for rising star Democrat Lina Hidalgo | The Texas Tribune

Three Lina Hidalgo aides indicted in Harris County contracting scandal | The Texas Tribune

Harris County Paid Democratic Strategist $1.4 Million Amid Cancellation of Vaccine Contract | The Texan

Cliffs:

• Democrat flips County Judge seat in largest Texas county
  • During covid surge, created a contract to do community outreach to boost vaccination rates
  • Placed 3 of her own staff members on the selection committee
  • University of Texas comes in with the cheapest and highest rated bid
  • $11M contract instead awarded to Elevate Strategies, run out of an apartment by a single employee
  • Single employee turns out to be Felicity Pereyra, a democrat campaign manager who had worked for both Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC
  • "Justified" the selection by saying a campaign manager knows how to do door-to-door outreach
  • Staffers indicted
  • Contract cancelled, but payments continued to go out for work that hadn't even happened yet
  • Vaccination rate unchanged

Nice ethics lol. Either using covid as an excuse to siphon government funds to use on campaigning, or using covid as an excuse for blatant cronyism.

Fucking dammit I really didn't want this to be true

airhead version
Sweden Study Shows COVID Jab Can Modify DNA, Opens Doors for New Lawsuits

nerd version
Pfizer Vaccine Becomes DNA in Liver Cells. (In-vitro Swedish Study) - YouTube

remember when we were told it doesn't travel from the shot sight or stay in the body

Here's hope

Charles Green
1 month ago
Untrue, these studies mirrors human dna. It is a common acceptable known practice
joshua43214
1 month ago
@Charles Green I do exactly this type of work for a living. From culturing cells through qPCR etc. I stand by my words, this study is embarrassing. Immortalized cells are not a valid model for an organism. You can expect very strange results when dosing at the levels they are. A shot is about 30ug which translates to about 0.4pg/ml, they are dosing at 2ug/ml.
That alone tells you all you need to know, and there is plenty more.

Last edited:
you know
if they had said
'all old people have to get the jab or else your son/daughters have to get it'
I would have been first in line to keep my daughters from getting it

well, maybe not first in line
but I would have gotten in line

now, I'm hoping my LINE isn't Fucked

Science is not a Goddamn holy book. It is a system where we learn more about the world. It's not a fucking religion, it's a system of finding things out, and at this point, the crazies are never going to understand anything about science or how it works. There will always be erroneous results, and that's why we dovetail other studies trying to duplicate the first results. You're idiots.

Go back to church, you'll be much happier.

Science is not a Goddamn holy book. It is a system where we learn more about the world. It's not a fucking religion, it's a system of finding things out, and at this point, the crazies are never going to understand anything about science or how it works. There will always be erroneous results, and that's why we dovetail other studies trying to duplicate the first results. You're idiots.

V2EIlh4.gif

It also seems to be a system of denial for you.
Take another jab?
Is this still all about some unexplained new bat virus that Mr. I Am SCIENCE! Fauci had to combat?
Is that how you still see this? I don't think so, I think you're in on the con.

Last edited:
Take another jab?
Is this still all about some unexplained new bat virus that Mr. I Am SCIENCE! Fauci had to combat?

Most population reduction nutjobs are. They're loving it.

Take another jab?

The scientific method requires first, that you understand basic English, then arithmetic, then algebra, and later on, calculus. It requires next that you understand how the scientific method works. After that, basic statistics, and how to understand limits, differentiation, integration, and multivariate calculation.

Here is you: single digit arithmetic. I would not count on you to add 2 digit whole numbers. Yet knocking on science because you watch FOX, telling you you're smart. You're not even close to average. You are perhaps one notch ahead of juggernaught.

You have no fans here. Deal.

The scientific method requires first, that you understand basic English, then arithmetic, then algebra, and later on, calculus. It requires next that you understand how the scientific method works. After that, basic statistics, and how to understand limits, differentiation, integration, and multivariate calculation.

teacher of the year

Code:
[SIZE="1"][I][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to a person’s actual or perceived race, including natural hairstyles, hair texture and protective hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital status; gender, gender identity or expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical or intellectual disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law.[/FONT][/I][/SIZE]

Last edited:
Back