2019-nCoV

:lol: this 35" wide particle-board box with oak veneer and a marble top is yours "within reach" for only $12,000 :rofl: jfc do people actually buy this shit?????

7N9qV8X.png

have you been living under a rock your entire life? srsly dude you need to leave the house more often

knoll, eames, herman Miller etc have been expensive since the 60/70s

tim hortons doesnt make good anything but its that or drinking out of puddles and is the only place open after 9 where i grew up

I can't imagine being so spoiled in life that I think people not knowing what dwr or knoll is is worth an insult

:lol: tell me you live off your parents without telling me you live off your parents.

I can't imagine being so spoiled in life that I think people not knowing what dwr or knoll is is worth an insult

:lol: tell me you live off your parents without telling me you live off your parents.

uno angry tism spaz

almost every corporate office or hotel in the us has herman miller, knoll, or steel case chairs most people on tw probably know what this stuff is from aeron chair at least

kittycuck this is seriously some cringe level effort bro

the fact you thought I would be offended about furniture stores or brands is :lol: :lol:

71VVk7m8aIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

amram this is an office chair we liberal elites all use, only the coastal elites and Jews use it

we haven't had hundreds of threads about this before

Back