15 kids and somebody needs to pay for all my children

-SS-

Veteran XV

Wait for 1:20 into the vid.

:sunny:

[for you collectivists out there such as detox, haggi, goshin, et al. -show everyone your compassion and pay up. you're greedy if you dont.]

i'm sorry to have to tell you, but that will be considered ofn by many. i don't even have to watch it to know :(

Thanks and no worries

I thought it is a great reminder since the advocates of the collective have been very outspoken over implementation of the UnAffordable Healthcare Act where those of us who oppose gvt intrusion in our lives on so many levels have been accused of many things.

It would be great to see them put their money where their mouth is

[though I highly doubt they will and find a way to (d)weasel out of it]

Thanks and no worries

I thought it is a great reminder since the advocates of the collective have been very outspoken over implementation of the UnAffordable Healthcare Act where those of us who oppose gvt intrusion in our lives on so many levels have been accused of many things.

It would be great to see them put their money where their mouth is

[though I highly doubt they will and find a way to (d)weasel out of it]

yeah it doesn't make it any less of an awful clip. i have a low budget housing complex being built a block away from me. i'm really looking forward to it :(

starting a fucking gay political thread with ancient youtube videos and you people bitch that 'nexting' is 'killing tw'

get the fuck out of here

you sound a little upset; control yourself

so I take it you already cut a check for her or people like her?

when did i get associated with political threads and being an extreme liberal?
do you guys like, never read my posts?

i advocate for prisoners to fight to the death in football stadiums on the off season

i dont think that's very liberal

maybe those houses just need to be treated like what it is - an infestation

tent the building, and bug bomb/fog it until nothing inside moves

0ciWkVd.jpg

Back