when russia invades ukraine

ZSraTC6.jpg

Germany was only compelled to declare war on the US due to the treaties they had with Japan and Italy.

And Pearl Harbor attack was December 7th, not 8th.

The one spoiling for a fight was FDR, looking for any excuse to drag our country into the war, but knew full well isolationism was well entrenched politically. FDR paid lip service to the isolationists while doing everything he could to provide support to both Britain and Russia. Without the ship convoys and lend lease, at a minimum Britain would have sued for peace and would have allowed Hitler to pivot eastward without a worry of a two front war.

right, the 7th.

And the Axis treaty didn't obligate Germany to declare war, unless Japan or Italy was directly attacked first. That was on Hitlers initiative.

There are plenty of cables and phone calls between FDR and Churchill affirming the desire to fight Germany, but the lack of will to make a formal declaration existed because of the political climate of isolation within America.

America had already declared war years ago. Soviets were driving around in Shermans, entire divisions armed with Thompson submachine guns. Germans captured the first Bazookas on the Eastern front.

Hellsfury is not wrong, but brown people so that's different. Apparently.
It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with what country has to be taken because of what agenda is being pushed. Kikes and MIC want endless wars in the ME, so that's all kosher. They also want a war with Russia.

All of these groups have overlapping goals.

Isarel is probably still killing innocent Syrians and funding/bolstering Muslim extremists as we speak. When's the last time we've heard about this?

Last edited:
which ones

not even trolling i'm wondering what's left that's ok to play from your perspective

this thread is now about video games by the way

Oh, they're all trash right now.

Elden Ring looks alright. But multiplayer? My god, when a COD game is among the best, you're in trouble.

I'm playing a lot of Escape from Tarkov. Awesome game, but it's gotta be your thing.

Elden Ring looks cool for sure. Will play that some time later.

Back