when russia invades ukraine

How many military actions has the United States undertaken in which they ignored the sovereignty of another nation that resulted in prolonged occupation or the toppling of the leadership of said country?

Hitler's Germany was a sovereign country. Our bad.

I bet I could create an algorithm that creates the same retarded hatespeech as validuz. It's exactly the same every time so it wouldn't be difficult. I can even visualize him madly typing that shit out, just banging on the keyboard like a feral monkey.

Validuz i would love for you to come and visit Amsterdam. We could do a boatload of drugs and visit the jewish heritage museum etc.

pq2vohehwtk81.jpg

Hitler's Germany was a sovereign country. Our bad.

You should open up a history book friend. It could help exercise the mind.

Germany declared war on the United States first. You tend to risk an invasion when you physically tell the other side "Come at us, bro!".

The United States was considered neutral up until that point and wanted to avoid becoming entangled in another European conflict like WW1. There was a strong isolationist attitude within the United States that lobbied to keep Americans out of the war, but that all changed when Japan, who had a treaty with Germany, attacked Pearl Harbor on Dec 7th, 1941. Four days later, Germany declares war on the United States.

Some would argue that Germany had just cause to declare war on the United States, citing the provocation of the American administration covertly working with the British government to aid in the defense of the United Kingdom by providing aid under the table and attacking German shipping and aircraft (allegedly in self-defense).

Others will state that Hitler was spoiling for a fight long before then, having greatly miscalculated the industrial capacity of the United States, and found the motivation to declare war after being inspired by the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Last edited:
"we need to destroy planet earth because talking didnt stop hitler" seems like a shitty way to solve a problem, but hey thats me

You should open up a history book friend. It could help exercise the mind.

Germany declared war on the United States first. You tend to risk an invasion when you physically tell the other side "Come at us, bro!".

The United States was considered neutral up until that point and wanted to avoid becoming entangled in another European conflict like WW1. There was a strong isolationist attitude within the United States that lobbied to keep Americans out of the war, but that all changed when Japan, who had a treaty with Germany, attacked Pearl Harbor on Dec 8th, 1941. Four days later, Germany declares war on the United States.

Some would argue that Germany had just cause to declare war on the United States, citing the provocation of the American administration covertly working with the British government to aid in the defense of the United Kingdom by providing aid under the table and attacking German shipping and aircraft (allegedly in self-defense).

Others will state that Hitler was spoiling for a fight long before then, having greatly miscalculated the industrial capacity of the United States, and found the motivation to declare war after being inspired by the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Germany was only compelled to declare war on the US due to the treaties they had with Japan and Italy.

And Pearl Harbor attack was December 7th, not 8th.

The one spoiling for a fight was FDR, looking for any excuse to drag our country into the war, but knew full well isolationism was well entrenched politically. FDR paid lip service to the isolationists while doing everything he could to provide support to both Britain and Russia. Without the ship convoys and lend lease, at a minimum Britain would have sued for peace and would have allowed Hitler to pivot eastward without a worry of a two front war.

Back