when russia invades ukraine

I am not sure which is more comical...someone saying that the Ukraine invasion was created by the US or the belief that if you just let Putin invade and take Ukraine, it will be alright (because you know, the free world should give tyrants whatever they want so pussies feel safe).

The conflict is entirely the creation of the United States. There's two issues at hand. First, the aggressive expansion of the anti-Russian offensive alliance NATO. After USSR fell, Russia was promised NATO wouldn't expand eastwards, which it did immediately twice and again in the 2000s. Russia's (USSR's) bid to join NATO has been rejected three times and NATO acknowledges publicly that Russia is their #1 security concern. This part is about Americans holding on to their unipolar hegemony, regardless of the price to pay. It helps when America rarely has to pay the price for the geopolitics it engages in.

Secondly, America does not like the Nordstream 2 pipeline project and has therefore been slowing and sabotaging it for 20 years. Germany is dependent on Russian liquified natural gas and the pipeline it has been using crosses through Ukraine. Ukraine fairly openly steals LNG and takes a cut for being a middleman. The US wants to cut supply through Ukraine, which it has now managed, and wants to stop the NS2 pipeline in hopes that Germany will buy LNG from the US. To accomplish this, the US spent 5 billion dollars overthrowing Ukraine's democratically elected government [note: any government not in lockstep with US demands is illegitimate by default] and installed aggressive puppet nationalists, because it was obvious they would go overboard with the Russian minority in Ukraine. Of course that happened immediately, going so far as a few Russians burned to death by the Azov battalion in 2015. In 2014, the Ukrainian satrap government passed multiple anti-Russian laws and was pretty open about the fact that they were about to turn Ukrainian Russians into 2nd class citizens. This led to the rebellion in the Donbass and Luhansk. The same year, the Minsk Accords were signed, which Ukraine did not follow. Another round came by in 2015. In the 2nd agreement, a plan was laid out to return the rebel-held territories back to Ukraine (by disarming the rebels) in exchange for significant regional autonomy. Ukraine "signed" the agreement, then spent the next seven years doing nothing to carry it out. Instead, they accelerated their shelling of the rebel regions, which saw the Russian deaths peak in just the past few years, according to the Red Cross.

Recently, the jew Zelensky has come under increasing pressure from the nationalists, including large public rallies, who accuse him of not being confrontational enough with Russia. He has asked first Trump and now Biden to openly support his government, to ease this pressure, but his begging has gone unheeded. Therefore, he has become increasingly antagonistic, including threatening to look into acquiring nukes for Ukraine. He's off his rocker. Finally, after more shelling and no diplomatic resolution in sight, the rebel regions called for Russia to intervene.

So there's your Ukraine conflict.

America, the great satan.
A lot of this makes sense. But you forgot to mention that when HillDawg was secretary of state, she fomented hatred of Putin by organizing dozens of rallies against him in their last few elections. Hence Russia's involvement in our elections. USA does that all over the world, and Ukraine is no exception.

And, do you know how China and North Korea hate when the USA conducts military training excercises just offshore to China and North Korea? Well Russia hates it when we do that, simulating wargames in their [strike]neighborhood[/strike] backyard.

Why would I even givafuck about Ukraine unless someone told me to? They're as corrupt as any other government.

You know that The USA has invaded more countries in the last 20 years, than any other first world nation. All under the guise of legal self-protection and the moral authority of a righteous cause.

How many military actions has the United States undertaken in which they ignored the sovereignty of another nation that resulted in prolonged occupation or the toppling of the leadership of said country? How many overt bombing campaigns to just assassinate people without due process of law or resulted in blowing up innocent people as collateral damage?

What is the United States doing in Syria right now?

Why are they still in Iraq?

Why are they blowing people up in Yemen?

It's not that everyone should support Russian actions in Ukraine, it's the hypocrisy of being so outraged and offended by it given modern history and the amount of phony empathy and false disdain for it on display.

There is so much blood on the US Administrations hands that it just rings hollow listening to them get so sanctimonious about the invasion of Ukraine... which relatively speaking has so far remained rather muted and constrained for the potential ruin the Russians could bring down on Ukraine.

Last edited:
what exactly are you advocating for?

two wrongs don't make a right. i'm not giving the US a pass for our foreign policy blunders, nor am i excusing putin's invasion.

there are plenty of other nations that didn't spend the last 20 years invading other sovereign states and they're also appalled at putin's invasion. it's not as though ukraine stands alone here.

I am not sure which is more comical...someone saying that the Ukraine invasion was created by the US or the belief that if you just let Putin invade and take Ukraine, it will be alright (because you know, the free world should give tyrants whatever they want so pussies feel safe).

Trump was a tyrant and grabbed them by the pussy :)

Yea it's like the US is Katniss deciding to kill President Coin instead of President Snow, because he was already defeated and no longer in a position to do evil whereas Coin was the new danger.

Joe Federman: Honest news (projected on a green-screen) you can trust.

FM0YNS1XwAMlUX1

This surprises me. As a European, and a Swede at that, I know too little of internal American politics, but I thought NATO would be a source of pride. I have always held USA in the highest regard. I was brought up that way and NATO has been a shining star of hope. So, I'm confused.
Well, Europeans are easily duped by propaganda. History proves this over and over (and still now).

This really needs it's own thread because broadcasting my wokeness is very important.

Official Media release by Nmag: Today in support of Ukraine I will no longer sell my services to Russia. Russians will no longer be able to buy my products and services.

Thank you. Please like share subscribe and lick my ballsack to stay in the loop with Nmag products and services.

*play nmag jingle*

*show nmag graphic with that blue yellow flag in it*

Also Russia? I'll sell you whatever the hell you want if the price is right, just keep it quiet cool. In fact if you want a Harley or an iphone (FFS why would you want Apple shit?) or a freaking 12" dildo Just let me order it into Australia for you and then I'll fukin ship it to you.

Look I'm not saying that every bit of information coming out of Ukraine is legit either. I know very well both sides are playing the propaganda game. I guess we can all agree on the fact that the fighting has been going a bit too well for the people of Ukraine so far. I'm really hoping they'll keep it up if it's all true, but I'm afraid there's a big chance they're losing big time in the upcoming days. Then again I don't know much about how this shit unfolds in general.

That being said Russia (and the way its leadership) has been behaving over the past decades has been horrifying to see. Total shutdown of any opposition: marking oppositional parties as terrorist organizations, jailing Navalny (and others) after poisoning him and others in the past, supporting Lukashenko who's has been doing exactly the same, removing its people's rights to demonstrate etc. There is no democracy there. It's Putin and his inner circle sucking the country dry and fucking over its citizens. It's not strange for European citizens not to want these types of regimes to expand, right? It's not weird that we're all not just idly going to sit by and let it go down, right?

I'm not saying I want this to escalate to a total war, because it would be devastating. It already is for the people of Ukraine. But they want to join the EU, they want to join NATO as a bunch of other countries have been pushed over the brink due to Russia's behavior now. Should we just let the criminals running Russia bully them into not doing this?
:ftard: So much stupidity here, it's hard to begin.

Yea, sure, propaganda on all sides, but Putin has been really straight-forward about his reasoning. Has been for decades. He really wants those countries reunited, but more importantly, he can't have NATO, who broke its agreement, spreading into those countries on his doorstep. It isn't that complex.

You have no "democracy" in most of Europe either. You don't even have freedom of speech. You have a kike-ridden EU stomping over everyone.

If you/Euros don't want "regimes to expand" then why are you ignoring the fact that NATO is, which goes against their previous agreement?

And finally, what are you talking about? Every country that steps foot in any country is guilty of the same shit. We justify it or we don't. And not everyone agrees what's justified.

Were you and all Euros up in arms over Taiwan? :lol: No. What about the genocide the commie chinks are enacting right now against the Uighurs?

"Can you really oppose a bad thing after your country's government did a bad thing too???"

Yes, otherwise every country would just end up with their own Bashar Al-Assad by making the lower boundary of their moral tendencies their new norm. In fact, ending American exceptionalism as a vehicle for imperialism requires that we don't pretend Putin is a hungry bear rummaging through trashcans in NATO's encroaching suburbs and instead accept that he's a dude who controls a country with enough nukes to make the world uninhabitable that can decide to invade Ukraine or not, and he unfortunately inherited Yeltsin's botched relationships with many former soviet bloc states. Basic ass tankie-level moral equivocating can't change that.

Back