when russia invades ukraine

is anyone else curious why every western corpo-state is acting all aghast about this entire thing but NONE of them are doing anything to resolve the situation?

no dialing back NATO rhetoric
no offering to mediate peace talks

Show me this NATO rhetoric you speak of. Do you mean the alliance actually doing what its charter says and defending each other?

No, you are right. Best way to deal with a bully is give him what he wants and he will stop being a bully.

You realize half this forum thinks NATO are the bad guys, right?

This surprises me. As a European, and a Swede at that, I know too little of internal American politics, but I thought NATO would be a source of pride. I have always held USA in the highest regard. I was brought up that way and NATO has been a shining star of hope. So, I'm confused.

Show me this NATO rhetoric you speak of. Do you mean the alliance actually doing what its charter says and defending each other?
no i mean adding ukraine to nato is an overt provocation and should be immediately off the table. off everyone's table.

No, you are right. Best way to deal with a bully is give him what he wants and he will stop being a bully.
don't americans have brown people to bomb from space? i mean your country is a disaster and you want nuclear war...cool beans let me know how that works out.

is anyone else curious why every western corpo-state is acting all aghast about this entire thing but NONE of them are doing anything to resolve the situation?

no dialing back NATO rhetoric
no offering to mediate peace talks

Because we know that if we let Putin take a sovereign European country there's a big chance he won't stop there.

European countries have been sending weapons and equipment for days now and even though I agree it's lackluster it's a first step.

i can picture mitch making shitposts now

"cor blimey these inbred americunt retards at avis gave me a passport for my road trip to dock with brasstax at the portland dry dock. american cars suck!"

but the dood acts like a passport is wat's up

n-word-ended-with-a-not-r, please

i can picture mitch making shitposts now

"cor blimey these inbred americunt retards at avis gave me a passport for my road trip to dock with brasstax at the portland dry dock. american cars suck!"

but the dood acts like a passport is wat's up

n-word-ended-with-a-not-r, please

I'm getting a proper German car from Sixt. So no. Try harder.

right so pick up the phone and call him, right?

take nato off the table and test him, right?

Yes let's give an autocrat who has been bleeding his own country dry for decades exactly what he wants.. because we're all sure that'll work out just fine, right?

Any sovereign country that wishes to join NATO has the right to do so. He does and will not ever have a say in that.

You either want war with Russia or you don't. Frankly I'm gobsmacked that so many people can't think their way through the consequences of such a conflict. Especially Europeans. Bolster your defenses, increase NATO funding, send humanitarian aid to Ukraine, and fuck off. This conflict doesn't have to extend beyond Ukraine's borders. Let them carve it up like it's been done for the last 50 years.

engaging with blue-pilled leftists is quite an exercise.

any disagreement on any particular element place you in the evil bucket.

as if to say someone can't believe these things at once.
-the threat of adding ukraine to nato is an overt, unnecessary provocation
-putin is evil for invading another country
-usa should not engage in war with russia

npcs like skippy and mitch can't compute nuance or context. they get an error and just attack as per their programming.

You either want war with Russia or you don't. Frankly I'm gobsmacked that so many people can't think their way through the consequences of such a conflict. Especially Europeans.

Yet almost every poster on this forum that's been dickriding Putin since the start has been like "well America would've reacted like this if Russia would try to get similar stuff going on in Mexico".

Exactly and as Europeans we don't want this shit right next door either. I'm glad to see Europe is finally waking up and many member states are starting to increase their defenses etc.

Yet almost every poster on this forum that's been dickriding Putin since the start has been like "well America would've reacted like this if Russia would try to get similar stuff going on in Mexico".

Exactly and as Europeans we don't want this shit right next door either. I'm glad to see Europe is finally waking up and many member states are starting to increase their defenses etc.

Leave the retarded analogies at the door man. It doesn't matter.

Will YOU take up arms to fight Russia over Ukraine? Will you risk your friends and family for Ukraine?

Back