when russia invades ukraine

Continued reporting from Cornucopia. Pics, links, video from TikTok, Telegram and maps are in the blog. Timestamps are CET. UPPDATERAS: Kyjiv håller ut Cornucopia?

Sumy, Chernihiv, Mariupol, Mykolaiv, Kyjiv and the surrounded Kherson are still holding. Mariupol may soon be surrounded giving Russia a coveted land corridor from Crimea. Melitopol is said to have fallen.

The convoy of 200+ vehicles on the way to the capital is subject to several attacks as can be understood from the NASA provided FIRMS map which shows fires along the road. Fire Map - NASA | LANCE | FIRMS

Two, seemingly intact, abandoned T-90 tanks. Rob Lee on Twitter:

Russian soldiers who have abandoned their vehicles and are going back to Russia on foot. Locals ask them if they have booby-trapped the vehicles. The Russians answer “no”. Alex Voronov on Twitter:

Fighting in Mariupol. Geolocated. Moshe Schwartz on Twitter:

An inoperative and almost destroyed fuel convoy. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔦ð”*𝔱 on Twitter:

Wounded Russian soldiers are hauled to a hospital in Mozyr, Belarus. Petri Mäkelä on Twitter:

Russian attack chopper downed in the Kharkiv region Ukraine live on Twitter:

EU members who used to be Warsaw pact members give Mig-29 and SU-25 aircraft to Poland in exchange for money or more modern western aircraft. Ukrainian pilots are trained on these aircraft and can fly them.
Bulgaria gives 14 SU-25 fighters and 16 Mig-29. Poland gives 28 Mig-29 and Slovakia gives 12 Mig-29, 170 planes in total. Comments in the Twitter thread is however doubting the credibility of this. Italics are mine.
Alec Luhn on Twitter:

09:14 Russian missile strikes a municipal building in the Freedom Square of Kharkiv. This is also mentioned in several media. Michael Schwirtz on Twitter:

There has been many reports of a large convoy10-20-30… etc kilometres long, nobody knows for sure. These vehicles are said to be Rosgvardia, i.e. occupational forces not meant for frontline battle. Whether the convoy i s 10 or 100 kilometres it does effectively block the road so nothing else, like food or fuel, can travel through.

09:45 The Ukrainian Ministry of Defence reports new Russian losses: 5710 manpower, 198 tanks, 846 armoured vehicles, 29 aircraft, 29 helicopters and 60 fuel trucks. The Kyiv Independent on Twitter:
As always, only enemy losses are reported. For Ukrainian losses, look for Russian sources. Italics are mine.

10:12 YouTube blocks RT and Sputnik Europa.

10:37 A possible airdrop near Kyjiv. Rob Lee on Twitter:

10:53 Russian forces shell residential area in Kherson. Conflict News on Twitter:

the narrative is too 1 sided for me to fully believe alot of the info. anytime its 1 sided like that i miss the major event they are trying to pull while everyone is looking the other direction

Russia sent out an alert that they'll be bombing the SBU (Ukrainian intelligence) imminently, and that all residents in the area should leave

BREAKING: Ministry of Defense Russia: “To prevent information attacks against Russia, high-precision weapons will strike at the technological facilities of the SBU and the 72nd main PSO center in Kiev.”

EU members who used to be Warsaw pact members give Mig-29 and SU-25 aircraft to Poland in exchange for money or more modern western aircraft. Ukrainian pilots are trained on these aircraft and can fly them.

As a fighter, the MiG-29 (Fulcrum) is pretty outdated. Highly visible exhaust signature, control surfaces are still operated with cables, no stealth technology. All modern fighters are fly by wire.

The Sukhoi-25 (Frogfoot) is still relevant, as it's an attack aircraft, and has always been able to carry a lot of ordinance. It's subsonic, but nobody cares much about that for attack planes.

Missing Kurayami about now-- he and I would fill pages talking about military aircraft. :(

is anyone else curious why every western corpo-state is acting all aghast about this entire thing but NONE of them are doing anything to resolve the situation?

no dialing back NATO rhetoric
no offering to mediate peace talks

This narrative that they're being supplied MiG29s is shaky at best. I believe they may get some from Poland but I'm not sure how poor countries like Slovakia and Bulgaria, which only have 10-20 fighters to begin with, would be willing to loan them out at a time like this.

:lol:

you sure do lie alot

and really enjoy laughing at you worrying about my username here

ahahahahahahaha dont change a thing woman beater and forum drunk

another failed fishing trip

Department chair, and teacher of the year twice.

Anyone with a Nazi nickname can eat shit now. :)
add that to the list of woman beater, drunk driver and single alcoholic loser and you have quite the impeachable list of accomplishments bro

add that to the list of woman beater, drunk driver and single alcoholic loser and you have quite the impeachable list of accomplishments bro

my-nigga-denzel-washington.gif

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pagy again.

fools don't kno usa is just ~biden~ its time until the bad guys expose their soft underbellies 4 us 2 kill :skull: :flag: :reaper:

This narrative that they're being supplied MiG29s is shaky at best. I believe they may get some from Poland but I'm not sure how poor countries like Slovakia and Bulgaria, which only have 10-20 fighters to begin with, would be willing to loan them out at a time like this.

because having 20 fighters will stop Putin when he gets to their country

u realize that when u coptalk, anybody not usa government (i.e. ur garbage man, the janitor at the mall...) is a bad guy no matter wat, rite?

Back