2019-nCoV

You've repeatedly called all of those ppl/organizations into question, but now you're using them to justify a point against a position I've never held.
Could it be because... You're a reactionary?
And you are constantly pointing to these people and their people and entities and their policies as above reproach...and now, the resource for that data that they use is 'questionable by you' Could it be that you're trying to save face for an internet argument, or just a contrarian.

The weirdest thing about this whole exchange is that I never once said that vaers is not valuable, or doesn't perform a genuine function. I just said that it produces unverified data.
Some of you have agreed that vaers data is unverified, but for some reason have decided that I'm against vaers in general and are arguing against that - a point I never made.

likely because you keep referring to vaers data as unreliable and unverified. So what exactly do you consider the value in unreliable, unverified data?

And you are constantly pointing to these people and their people and entities and their policies as above reproach.

Please provide examples of this because I've definitely never talked about fauci before, and I don't recall defending the others. I think you're lumping me in with other ppl.

So what exactly do you consider the value in unreliable, unverified data?

Vaers data is not for layman consumption/conclusions. It is for scientists to get an indication of what to look into properly.

Some things get verified, others do not. But the point is that the vaers data is not conclusive.

it's not data it's gossip

it's data but unverified

it's not definitive data science is definitive

I didn't say it's not data

it's data and it's valuable it just needs investigation

vaers is data but it's only for scientists to decide if it's valuable, conclusive, and definitive

wow

it's not data it's gossip

it's data but unverified

it's not definitive data science is definitive

I didn't say it's not data

it's data and it's valuable it just needs investigation

vaers is data but it's only for scientists to decide if it's valuable, conclusive, and definitive

wow

More like:

Vaers is not data.

You're right I misspoke - I should have said 'vaers data is not verified'

People who shit on the VAERS data typically do it because they reflexively wanna defend the shit product they injected into their bodies for no good reason. Its bizarre. Its not as if we don't already know that this drug causes some pretty serious side effects which, in certain groups, clearly outweigh whatever negligible risk COVID19 poses to the same population.

Your immediate reflex was to dismiss the posted numbers by attempting to discredit the source of the data. Vaxxers are married to this fucking garbage now because they took it and there's no going back.

People who shit on the VAERS data typically do it because they reflexively wanna defend the shit product they injected into their bodies for no good reason. Its bizarre. Its not as if we don't already know that this drug causes some pretty serious side effects which, in certain groups, clearly outweigh whatever negligible risk COVID19 poses to the same population.

Your immediate reflex was to dismiss the posted numbers by attempting to discredit the source of the data. Vaxxers are married to this fucking garbage now because they took it and there's no going back.

My immediate reflex was to point out that the data is not verified and so it shouldn't be taken for granted.

The rest is your own invention.

My mistake is that I let you take me on these tangents, instead of sticking to the singular point I made (and you conceded) - that vaers data is not verified.

You said it wasn't data, actually. It was a very short post with a clear intention to dismiss the posted numbers. Backpedal some more.

Its not as if we don't already know that this drug causes some pretty serious side effects which, in certain groups, clearly outweigh whatever negligible risk COVID19 poses to the same population.

Are you talking about myocarditis?

Why didn't you take 3 more?

About a week before I was due to get a boost,I caught covid, so I figured I was 'boosted' by natural recovery, and the omicron version was so much weaker than the last time I caught it (alpha strain), that I have felt less of an urge to get a booster.

Back