2019-nCoV

You are the worst.

This is going to cost you 3 Karaoke recordings, at least, and I get to pick the songs.

Since we released Unbreakable: Destined to Thrive, we’ve uncovered so MUCH more, including…

The latest revelations about COVID – the bioweapon we’ve been told is a “virus”…

Shocking findings on envenomation, and the connection between the spike protein and cancer…

The newest, most effective treatments to reverse the effects from COVID envenomation… And its deadly jab…

What the globalists have planned for us… And what freedom-loving experts recommend we do to safeguard ourselves for what’s coming soon…

The globalist “experts” worked hand-in-hand with Big Pharma to develop COVID “vaccines”… And unleashed this deadly poison on billions of unsuspecting people.

Over 1,135,000 COVID vaccine injuries were reported to VAERS, including:

24,400 deaths
27,800 life-threatening events
34,500 myocarditis/pericarditis cases
40,000 severe allergic reactions
44,500 people who are permanently disabled
120,000 urgent care visits
133,000 hospitalizations
176,000 doctor office visits

As of February 18, 2022 — and this is just a small sampling of the startling data we’ve uncovered.

Research shows that this number could actually be only 1% of what the real number is – meaning you can multiply the numbers above by 100 to get a more accurate figure.

Trailer - Unbreakable: Destined to Thrive | RELOADED
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Vaers is not data.

It's a self reporting system that has no verification systems. It's been abused by antivaxers for many decades now.

The idea of vaers is to generate what is essentially a pool of hearsay and gossip to give an indication of things that might be worth looking into properly.
Scientists then set up their own system using verified methods to see if there is a 'there' there.

Yesterday you shared a fake news article from gateway pundit, now you're spouting classic anti-vax rhetoric. You're on a roll havbot

It's a self reporting system that has no verification systems. It's been abused by antivaxers for many decades now.

The idea of vaers is to generate what is essentially a pool of hearsay and gossip to give an indication of things that might be worth looking into properly.
Scientists then set up their own system using verified methods to see if there is a 'there' there.

Yesterday you shared a fake news article from gateway pundit, now you're spouting classic anti-vax rhetoric. You're on a roll havbot

but WHAT IS VAERS?

see, you said that VAERS is NOT data.

you are fake news, because that is a fucking blatant lie.

VAERS IS DATA. that is what it is. whether it is data that you don't agree with or not matters little. it IS FUCKING DATA. so yes, once again, you are wrong. gg.

Yeah I'm happy to admit that unverified data is still data. But obviously that's nothing to write home about, and what I meant was 'it's not reliable data'.
And it's not about me 'agreeing' with it or not, it's knowing that it is unverified, and has been used by antivaxers to spread bad information.

But take whatever "wins" you can mate.

This is another example of your self hatred.

Last edited:
Vaxx aficionados love to hate VAERS and other similar reporting systems.

ItS RaNdOm sElF RepOrTiNg !!

Yeah idiots that's the whole fucking point.

Imagine sucking so much pharma cock that you'll take 5 injections in 18 months and attack anyone who so much as hints at side effects

All because you're afraid of a virus that is basically milder than the flu at this point :lol: clown world

Back