Mayday Havax thread, and an honest question. Calling you out.

Havax how about:

The Screech Lures

Freedom Posse

LGBQ Fuck Yew

Left Can’t Meme

Rambone and the Safe Space Destroyers.

do a rendition of this!

pull in that girl vocal for back-up

Last edited:
I always loved Chris Isaak. Haven't heard much about him lately. Thanks for posting the links.

Damn this is actually pretty nice.

Too bad it's just such an investment to see if it'll work out professionally without being able to tend to your IT work. Would've been worth a try though.

That is seriously good talent, I always wished that I could sing but I am terrible. Maybe b/c I never had the benefit of training, but still you either have it or you don't - You do, and I don't :)

Now u are an established adult you could safely take time out to earn beer money by singing.

Fall back on IT when u need to.

Especially with all the work from home malarkey nowadays.

That is seriously good talent, I always wished that I could sing but I am terrible. Maybe b/c I never had the benefit of training, but still you either have it or you don't - You do, and I don't :)

Now u are an established adult you could safely take time out to earn beer money by singing.

Fall back on IT when u need to.

Especially with all the work from home malarkey nowadays.

falling back on IT is alot harder than you think if your already making good money in IT.

Plenty of producers out there looking for good voice talent. Just look at the number of songs that say "feat"

Plenty of producers out there looking for good voice talent. Just look at the number of songs that say "feat"

If he ever did get one of those gigs, I really hope he never uses his real name. For example, if Shania Twain comes back, and does "I'm Gonna Getcha Good remix feat. Havax"

That would just about tickle me pink.

i listened to some havax song like a decade ago, was good
since you're older now and more cemented in your career, could you take a sabbatical or longer vacation and do the voice or whatever now?

for what its worth country singers usually win the voice

Last edited:
Back