Mayday Havax thread, and an honest question. Calling you out.

Vanster

Contributor
Veteran XX
Havax and I do not like each other, generally. Our politics are completely different, whatever.

Why are you in IT, and not singing professionally?

For those of you that don't know, there were 2 youtube videos of Havax singing Karaoke which he deleted for whatever reason. He's not Freddie Mercury or Annie Lennox but he's close to that kind of pitch and timbre, and this review is coming from someone that hates country music. Havax is one of the best singers I've ever heard.

I imagine those videos exist somewhere, and for those of you that haven't heard him, take it from me-- Havax could easily replace Darius Rucker if he wanted.

Cliffs: Why aren't you singing professionally, Havax?

because instead of taking a chance in nashville, i decided to focus on my career. i've enjoyed much success in my career, so i don't regret that, but there were a couple of times i had opportunities to go on shows like the voice, but chose not to because they wanted me to go for long stints without working, which would have essentially ruined my career in IT, and i wasn't guaranteed to go anywhere if i tried. so i just focus on my career, and go out and enjoy seeing people dance to me singing some karaoke every once in a while.

Are you black havax? Trying to figure out why you would replace darius rucker... Or is it just because you are racist and would obviously put a black man out of work?

I fucking told ya'll he has the voice of an angel.

Nobody ever listens to me.

Did I miss a recording of Havax somewhere? link?

eh, not the greatest sounding, but just a few that i did in my little shitty home studio over the years, with semi-decent karaoke backing tracks. mostly country, so most people won't like it, but have at it. they were all single takes.

havax | Havax McTrollster | Free Listening on SoundCloud

i at least got a comment from kat on the tonic song a long time ago.

Dang Havax that is really good. Not a fan of the echo effect but probably from your studio.

Or my phone

Dang Havax that is really good. Not a fan of the echo effect but probably from your studio.

Or my phone

thanks brother

yeah i might have went overboard on the reverb in a couple, not the greatest at track mastering hehe

I like doing George Straight when I sing which I am told is good but no way in hell I would record.

I like doing George Straight when I sing which I am told is good but no way in hell I would record.

well then you should go out one night and sing some george at karoake, see if you get any dancers. getting people to dance and enjoy themselves is one of the things i love most about singing. i remember playing in the band in beeville dance hall a long time ago, place was huge, and being able to see 500+ couples singing and dancing and smiling from on top of that stage is probably one of the greatest feelings you can ever feel.

tbh i want to be a dick

but voice is solid

success in music is far more than just talent though, you can't half ass it or be scared to commit

dude's got talent tho - but talent isn't that unusual in this world

sry i guess that was still a bit dickish

but still a compliment

Back