if the jews are so bad and dumb

aryan may be a completely forgotten language only used by the Lucifer family when they were still alive because it is so mathematically complicated

damn this thread got some great content

have u guys looked into the truth about Auschwitz

Yes. It didn't mathematically have the capacity to turn all the claimed jews into ashes, with not a single bone left behind.

This thread made me go look up why everything happened that isn't talked about in the media.

Whites - A "melting pot" of different people. That's why Whites can't be proud of their race, because it's not a single race. If you want to be proud of being white, you're called a racist and told that you get to do that every day (White Privilege).
Jews - Many came from Germany to NYC during WWI. That's how they got to America.

The Expulsion of Jews from Muslim Countries

Why were Jews kicked out of 109 countries? - Answers

It's usury, which is lending people money, and getting interest on it. Hitler was also pissed about Usury and wanted Jews out of Germany.

Gaming the system is correct. The problem is Whites are being demonized by so many races (Blacks, Jews, Asians) and causes (LGBTQ, Feminism).

Last edited:
A priest, a minister and a rabbit go to give blood. They ask the rabbit what type of blood he has.

I'm probably a Type-O

This thread made me go look up why everything happened that isn't talked about in the media.

Whites - A "melting pot" of different people. That's why Whites can't be proud of their race, because it's not a single race. If you want to be proud of being white, you're called a racist and told that you get to do that every day (White Privilege).
Jews - Many came from Germany to NYC during WWI. That's how they got to America.

The Expulsion of Jews from Muslim Countries

Why were Jews kicked out of 109 countries? - Answers

It's usury, which is lending people money, and getting interest on it. Hitler was also pissed about Usury and wanted Jews out of Germany.

Gaming the system is correct. The problem is Whites are being demonized by so many races (Blacks, Jews, Asians) and causes (LGBTQ, Feminism).

i wonder what goldberg wrote that answer.. typical half truth history in their favor.

Back