Black Lives Matter

She has a better chance of launching a Fox news consulting career than being elected in Baltimore.

Who the fuck votes these ugly degenerates into office.
Chicago mayor bans protestors—but only on her own block | The Post Millennial

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot banned protestors, but only on the block where she lives, ...Lightfoot claimed that her particular need for heightened security is special, not because of her office, but because of the numerous threats she receives on a daily basis against her wife, her home and her. She failed to elaborate any further on the exact number or nature of the threats.

Lightfoot said, "I think that residents of this city, understanding the nature of the threats that we are receiving on a daily basis, on a daily basis, understand I have a right to make sure that my home is secure."...
The order, which came to light from an email made public in July, requires police to keep clear the block on which Lightfoot and her wife live, and to arrest anybody who won’t leave immediately.

The order as it read doesn't distinguish at all between peaceful protestors or violent ones.
This is despite Lightfoot frequently stating in public that she supports any and all peaceful protestors....

This is when I start to question democracy. Really, this ugly childless Global Dictator Communists, this is who Chicago wants?

Last edited:
Facebook promoting a group page called "Shop Black Business Hub" with a video ad.
Search for it on FB and you get results.

Search for "Shop White Business Hub" and you get nothing.
Maybe it doesn't exist... But if it did, it would seem, you know... Racist, right?

Yelp does the same thing. It's mostly one off shops in the black neighborhoods I would never visit. Yes, it's racist, but not going to make much of a difference.

even birds know to steer clear
CnnLBNG.png

Back