Black Lives Matter

Let's see if everyone remains objective and calm until all the facts are in this time... before burning down the neighborhood.

I thought all the defunding and rioting already erased systemic racism? What the fuck is going on here.

that video wasn't the proud boys but they did get run out of portland earlier

that's antifa battlin the police after running out the proud boys

funny how the police don't show up until afterwards

wwg1wga !

Last edited:

If you look closely, he has what looks like a gun in his hand when he walks closer to the camera.

I've been seeing some streams of this. Everyone on Twitter shared it and many said they would loot tonight. Cops are in a residential area and one gets hit square in the head with a brick and just drops. The blacks captured and smashed up a police car. Cops seemed unprepared. Many just wear normal cop clothes, no riot armor.

How are people not embarrassed by being grown adults and fighting with shields and pepper spray? It's more cringe than actual LARPing.

idk i like it more than watching 2 half naked doods hug eachother in an octagon

it's like a better version of hockey

that video wasn't the proud boys but they did get run out of portland earlier

that's antifa battlin the police after running out the proud boys

funny how the police don't show up until afterwards

wwg1wga !

the proud boys were NOT there today. it was a blm/antifa/soros funded false flag, the people larping were NOT proud boys, they were dressed like them, except not really. they tried, though.

dang thats a real well coordinated convincing larp i hope soros are paying those boys real good

Back