2019-nCoV

cvTrmVd.png

Covid Cult is a fucking joke.

So why did get deported? They say his VISA was revoked for making a false stated on his travel form.... what was the false statement?

In his post, Djokovic said he attended a basketball game in Belgrade on Dec. 14 which spurred a number of positive Covid-19 tests. So despite having no symptoms, Djokovic said, he took a rapid antigen test on Dec. 16, which came back negative. But out of an “abundance of caution,” he also took a PCR test the same day.

Before it came back positive, he said he attended a tennis event in the Serbian capital to present awards to children the next day.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/djokovic-australia-travel-form-mistake-not-isolating-positive-covid-rcna11884

That's the "lie" they claim he told which merits deportation. He didn't isolated immediately after testing positive over a month ago, in a completely different country, 8,500 miles away, before arriving in Australia

He got Covid. He fully recovered, which is why he had a vaccination exemption to enter the country... but because he didn't lock himself in his house 8,500 miles from Australians, he's a risk to Australia.

GM just developed injectable seatbelts guys, you'll need to get 4 doses next year :lol: smh rip

Even if you don't drive or own a car, its for everybody elses protection k? :lol: jfc

GM just developed injectable seatbelts guys, you'll need to get 4 doses next year :lol: smh rip

Even if you don't drive or own a car, its for everybody elses protection k? :lol: jfc

awkward tism post

are you ok bro? do you need me to find you a new cabinet job?

Man reading Arak’s post is an enlightening look at what it looks like to fully abandon your beliefs and capitulate to the state. What a sad pathetic person.

Yeah, me and 20 million others in this country alone.

You can argue all you like, at the end of the day no one is allowed to work without getting the shot.
I work in essential services in contact with many people, even if the rules were relaxed there is no way in hell I would be allowed to work without a vax jab.

So I can either keep living and enjoying having an income. Or I can be a 'hero', one of a handful out of millions. All of whom look like dickheads, all of whom have no job or income. At some point you need to face reality and decide what is important. All those idiots pissing against the wind, the ones that think they are somehow 'winning', they are the real sad and pathetic ones.

Not a hard choice really is it.

Yeah, me and 20 million others in this country alone.

You can argue all you like, at the end of the day no one is allowed to work without getting the shot.
I work in essential services in contact with many people, even if the rules were relaxed there is no way in hell I would be allowed to work without a vax jab.

So I can either keep living and enjoying having an income. Or I can be a 'hero', one of a handful out of millions. All of whom look like dickheads, all of whom have no job or income. At some point you need to face reality and decide what is important. All those idiots pissing against the wind, the ones that think they are somehow 'winning', they are the real sad and pathetic ones.

Not a hard choice really is it.

You're conflating 2 separate issues here. It's fine if you reached the end of the line and had to take a shot to appease your communist shitbag government and keep earning a living. It's just not okay to make excuses for them. This Djokovic thing is hilarious - your people have been cucked so hard that you're actually cheering on the deportation of some fuckin guy who should by all reasonable logic totally be allowed into your country. It's an irrational position.

Back