Who the fuck was Mr. Crowley?

jihadmaster
got lag
nothin
beatstick
etc.

i mean if we're going 2 put players like u on a dream team i suppose i should be on a dream team too
They were all studs I just think others got better. I'm not discounting their ability...if they would've kept playing they would've probably crushed anyone on my list.

i dunno about you but everytime the team(s) would get together to do anything

FAS, iv., tribesgala or whatever money tournament that was, etc.

they would win and/or attain top position

the game has not progressed much in the past 3 or 4 years outside of everyone playing a mod now

cyanide used to think he was a better dueler than me

i think he learned his lessons

actually i cant really remember, i think it was pretty even, until late in his career when i won every time

first event I was at was a quake con and coolio and I started a tribes server. Some dipshit naed warnipple joined.

It was most competitive and they were the best at the time, but to put the old school IE vs any new school base teams like -W-, KoV, hell even [tm] or RR, and they would be made silly, just like if you put the young Ali in the ring today.

The play evolves, and its hard to pick from separate eras when some players quit so they couldn't continue to hone their skills like others.

Except for the fact that the abilities and talents that allowed those players to dominate during the peak era would translate to the later periods with almost zero losses.

It isn't as if the different eras brought about physiological changes in the players (like in a real sport) via nutrition or training advances. If anything, improving technology (connections, servers, frame rates) reduced the amount of skill required to play at a given level.

Given the same motivation and dedication that made them great in the first place, there is no reason that the early players could not have competeted with the later players.

proto me redspider n some other arena pals were probably top duelers for a littleb it in tribes around i guess 2003 or 04 whatever that was

i remember totally smashing milk man and him crying

tribesftw gives me like 10 fps

it fuckin sucks i want 2 play

do u have blank tribes folder i can download from u??

i killed u fs

only one during HT who could go even w/ me or beat me was lep

Some of my favorite times in Tribes were sitting in a server watching Lep (as a HPB) learning to duel against VoX, D-R0ck (Lolnow) as well as whichever guys in OxY happened to enjoy dueling.

grenade launcher controlled duels

and lep was the master

also lep going even w/ me and beating me was when he basically just played during scrim or match

i was dueling probably a couple hours a day in comparison

Last edited:
grenade launcher controlled duels

and lep was the master

also lep going even w/ me and beating me was when he basically just played during scrim or match

i was dueling probably a couple hours a day then

VoX was the best I ever saw with it but Leper quickly picked it up.

They were both absurd with it.

oh and some angelfire guy or something i think was his name would regularly rape the shit out of me

he was arena only

Back