Who the fuck was Mr. Crowley?

It was most competitive and they were the best at the time, but to put the old school IE vs any new school base teams like -W-, KoV, hell even [tm] or RR, and they would be made silly, just like if you put the young Ali in the ring today.

The play evolves, and its hard to pick from separate eras when some players quit so they couldn't continue to hone their skills like others.

Well seeing as how I played on -W- when we were #1 on the ladder for a long time against KoV, tm, and RR....I'm pretty sure I can give you a good opinion on this. Play has not evolved to where the old school guys would not still be ridiculously good. In fact, =S3= DeathHavoc was -W-'s HoF, and the guy was really damn good even though he basically just showed up for matches.

Kick out the jams was an HPB that pubbed constantly he was fucking sick for being an HPB and I used to smurf as KickOutTheJews to piss him off occasionally. He was never on any good teams though all he did was pub.

Jams was [OCA]Aurora and is a buddy of Andrew, hence why he is on that list

yeah im not sure what hes talking about

all of the good players remained to be good players (with exceptions)

skillz was a good lead I will admit. I was never "awesome" as far as people here are concerned but I ran..er "we" ran a great team. A personal performance is good but if a team works in unison its awesome.

On that note I capped as a heavy on SH vs BMF so I am actually awesome.

why do we keep jumping subjects

i never said anything about skillz as a team leader

Back