2019-nCoV

This one is high tech

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Screenshot-2020-02-28-Coronavirus-COVID-19-2019-n-Co-V.png

with a 1% death rate, we're looking at 77+ million worldwide

not sure if that's a big enough dent

we're adding close to 90 million a year at current rates (2011-2019 > added 700 million between those years)

Population-cartogram_World-2.png

Annual-World-Population-since-10-thousand-BCE-for-OWID.png

10% of the US population?

32.7 million folks

ok then

hundreds of millions will die of the virus. there is no question about that now and nothing that can be done to avert it. that is just a scratch compared to the billion that will die in the unrest to follow. civil war 2.0 has been coming for years now but this has accelerated it. i expect by the end of 2021 we will see full scale domestic engagements in the us as the military splinters into factions. iran will use nukes on israel, syria, and potentially other middle eastern states to "control the spread" of the virus. with the us too busy to play world cop the level of nuclear capable nations and the usage of nukes in open warfare will explode.

What do you do all day other than this shit posting?

Correct your grammar.
true story
I caught overhead (8 foot faces) waves yesterday; surfed in the morning and the afternoon. Finally, there haven't been much in waves for 3 weeks.
I'm beat but in great shape. Board hit my temple, but I'm ok thank you. Minor cut. I sip and spit out sea water to build my immune. Got something that made my throat sore... probably help build up the immune to kick the coronas ass... what's this thread about?

Funny in more developed countries the mortality rate looks to be less than 1%.

Singapore has 96 cases, 0 deaths, and 69 fully recovered.

ya china has quarantined 500 million people cuz 80k have it and it's got a 3% death rate

:lol:
wake up
16% with a R factor of 3, hundreds of thousands infected in china alone
bet

Explain SE Asia where countries like Malaysia and Singapore have no deaths.

So 3000 dead in China over the course of 2-3 weeks. That's the normal population growth in approximately 4 hours.

i'm going to have to agree with midxe here, i'm no beer snob, but miller lite is complete horse piss. no offense, plas/fool

Back