2019-nCoV

me too that's why pence and I are holding a prayer circle to stop this godless virus once and for all

you don't care that your president raped his wife, that he had his older son pay off a whore he fucked while his wife was pregnant with his younger son or when he was caught on tape admitting to just grabbing women by the pussy

your reality is just a version of "lol fuck the libs", no morality or standards enters into the picture at any point

you don't care that your president raped his wife, that he had his older son pay off a whore he fucked while his wife was pregnant with his younger son or when he was caught on tape admitting to just grabbing women by the pussy

your reality is just a version of "lol fuck the libs", no morality or standards enters into the picture at any point

Welcome to America dumbass.. we have been going down this path for years and yet you still don't understand how trump could be elected.

I did not have sex with that women

It is all partisan bullshit so until Americans want a change I will support what is in my best interest

it's partisan bullshit when "your" guy is the prez, but when nigger obama wears a tan suit you clutch your pearls tight

Oh right.. they dindu nuthin

I have equal disdain for both.. this side is good for me so it is where I plant my flag

My wife says she just heard on TV news of first cases of Coronavirus in Sinaloa, Mx (Mazatlan is in the state of Sinaloa).

My wife is a social butterfly, so there's no chance of isolation...
Hot climate here; think I've heard it has trouble in hot climates?

They know this case came from italy; hopefully contained.
can't find articles online yet

They have discovered that older people are more susceptible because their sphincter holes don't close tightly and let the virus in. They recommend putting an N95 disposable face-mask inside your underwear like a liner.

building up a strong resistance comes from not living excessively clean...
remember, cleanliness is putting you next to godliness

Last edited:
Locations with Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

China
Hong Kong
Macau
Taiwan
Afghanistan
Algeria
Australia
Austria
Bahrain
Belarus
Belgium
Brazil
Cambodia
Canada
Croatia
Denmark
Estonia
Egypt
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
India
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Italy
Japan
Kuwait
Lebanon
Lithuania
Malaysia
Mexico
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nigeria
North Macedonia
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Philippines
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Singapore
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
The Republic of Korea
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Vietnam

Confirmed COVID-19 Cases Globally | CDC

Trump is good.. damn

Okay. Now we should start seeing some real confirmed deaths.. right? Like a lot I mean

Back