Is Rayn still alive?

is tehvul trying to cry about shit when he's the reason we dont have any ad revenue for the last decade?

tw has no ad revenue b/c i phoned up the world jew headquarters and was like "hey these guys r on2 us" and they were like "ok we will shut off their goldflo"

comic.png

did you guys know that goshin made a gofundme for his wife (or gf, claims he's not married now), pushed it in discord and here, and then used that money to go on a nice international vacation a couple months later? he's nothing but a damned scammer.

Lol 100%

He and I had conversations about that, basically "so it is September, I guess we can't be friends again until March"

Also the exact same guy in person as online.

To his credit, every time the Colts took a big L in the playoffs he would come back and congrat the Pats fans, gg etc.
Good character.

did you guys know that goshin made a gofundme for his wife (or gf, claims he's not married now), pushed it in discord and here, and then used that money to go on a nice international vacation a couple months later? he's nothing but a damned scammer.

I missed this.

goshin care to respond to that?

dang it was posted here? i did not know that.

if this offends you so much i'm sure he'd be willing to refund your generous donation

Back