Is Rayn still alive?

Dare k8 really had a heart attack? Wtf

I never found out about this until recently. It has totally fucked with me that plus the suicide threats and her fent addiction. She will post something then edit it really quickly as well. I'm not really embarrassed by anything she says. If you guys wanted her on the cord you could ask but it can't come from me and all I care about is resolving this peacefully and attempting to regain her trust because I so terribly lost it with my retarded abusive behavior. I basically forgave the guys that did my attempted murder when they read me a bible quote and gave me a handshake and that made me have a bit of edge PTSD during that time that + taking HGH and being on the bike all day I thought a lot of online stuff was funny that I guess scared her.

I love her, she wants me in prison at this point, I hope she forgives me the Christian way, we are both Christian but I'm Roman Catholic. I don't think she's greasy at all I think she is 13/10 and I want to knock her up a bunch of times and have lots of little Tribes Children. Damn.

If it's not her then I'll have to work hard to find someone else, but I hope its her so much.

seek more clinical help, friend.

and whatever you do, please don't spread your seed.

no offense.

If i had to guess it's because it's shit and serves no purpose on his discord bar?

I mean I just guessing, but I'm right. Remove it from yours and see how much better you feel. Unless you don't have any others. Then you're fucked.

Just forget about Rayn he's never coming back here and that sucks but that's life. It's like me being angry Yankee isn't here anymore. That guy was awesome af but nexters ran him off like a buncha douchebags. You're all responsible for the current state of tw. And it sucks. So many people just bailed on this shithole during that nexting bullshit. You're all fucking morons.

Back