Alec Baldwin just killed someone

Should have called it "Rehab Ranch" instead of "Rust".

FCWptzAVUAMg0Sh

spot the expert armorer lol

*hint, green hair*

Last edited:
Why is it women seem to think they have the power of osmosis when it comes to skills for jobs? How many women who have no political experience have taken over the position of their dead husband who has been in politics for years. This girl apparently got an armorers job because her dad is an armorer. I guess in hollywood things like going to armorer's school or being in the military isn't as useful as having a parent who was in the same job.

Well, it's a low budget film. What man is gonna take a job where all you can afford to eat is spaghettios?

I think the appearance of the girl indicates she did not have a good relationship with her father at all. She looks as if she was raised by a single mother. It's no wonder none of his skills magically transferred over.

duh, he's a weak-ass motherfucker. we all knew that.

Strong people show up to LANS. Or basically anywhere. Strong people aren't afraid. I don't think you will ever prove yourself of anything than your claim of "I'm a pretty big guy and I have a knife." If there is anyone that takes you seriously, they should post.

Maybe one of crew being kicked off the job after several industrial disputes thought "Fuck em" and loaded some real bullets in before being kicked off.

Vanster I'm curious what your opinion on the California teacher doing a native dance is:

Misguided idiot? Racist teacher?

Strong people show up to LANS. Or basically anywhere. Strong people aren't afraid. I don't think you will ever prove yourself of anything than your claim of "I'm a pretty big guy and I have a knife." If there is anyone that takes you seriously, they should post.

Except this isn't about havax. It is about your inability to leave this place even though you claim to hate it so much. You are just as pathetic as Mitch.

Some "expert" criticizing Baldwin saying guns are never pointed at another person in a movie, that can't be right.

Last edited:
Why is it women seem to think they have the power of osmosis when it comes to skills for jobs? How many women who have no political experience have taken over the position of their dead husband who has been in politics for years. This girl apparently got an armorers job because her dad is an armorer. I guess in hollywood things like going to armorer's school or being in the military isn't as useful as having a parent who was in the same job.
This is the way things have been for literally ever. Almost everything truly high quality and with high level of craftsmanship is passed down to the younger generation, normally your offspring. Forever this was your boys, which is partly why having a boy in your lineage was so important.

It works well when you don't use a retarded young girl as your replacement. And not all girls are this one, but this one is unfortunately a pink-haired, tattooed dipshit.

I thought the first rule of firearm safety was never assume the gun is empty?

Someone hands you a gun, you check it. It doesn't matter who handed the gun to you.

Realistically, I don't think you're going to "check" it. I mean, is he required to remove each bullet and inspect them himself?

Either way, the rule is to treat every weapon as if it were loaded. He failed at that when he had it pointed it at someone, intentionally or not, and pulled the trigger.

Look at this woman and ask yourself what you would trust her with. Would you trust her to watch over a child? Would you trust her to walk your dog? I look at her and I don't think I would trust her with anything important.

Back