Alec Baldwin just killed someone

cliffs: new mexican judge basically said alan baldwin is not guilty b/c that dumb gun ho str8 up murdered the litchrul reincarnation of mary, mother of jesus (christ (of nazareth))

this will b fun stuff 4 alex's defense

I dunno. Pointing a weapon at someone and pulling the trigger seems like it would make someone even more responsible.
I wonder how this will work with regular people? "My husband is responsible for the safety of the weapons. I didn't think it was loaded."
"That's not my gun." etc etc.
Baldwin will get a wrist slap at best.

I would want to know how the rounds got loaded. Live rounds are visually different from blanks. If she was in charge of the guns, she should have been the one that loaded them and she would have been the one to notice that those were live rounds. How does something like that slip by an 'armorer'

Alec Baldwin is guilty as fuck.

What is the first rule of ANY gun?
Spoiler

What is the second rule handling a gun?
Spoiler

Alec Baldwin is guilty as fuck.

What is the first rule of ANY gun?
Spoiler

What is the second rule handling a gun?
Spoiler
Yeah I’m not sure how he isn’t getting a manslaughter charge here.
I give the armourer shared responsibility though, that’s her job to make sure shit is safe.

Yeah I’m not sure how he isn’t getting a manslaughter charge here.
I give the armourer shared responsibility though, that’s her job to make sure shit is safe.
TBH even if someone hands you a gun and says "oh yeah it's safe" it is STILL your responsibility to check it so yeah trying to push this one the armory person is just a scapegoat excuse for twinkle-tits.

TBH even if someone hands you a gun and says "oh yeah it's safe" it is STILL your responsibility to check it so yeah trying to push this one the armory person is just a scapegoat excuse for twinkle-tits.
You’re not wrong; however, I choose to throw shade at the armourer for having live rounds on set, and just being negligent with “HER FIREARMS.”
I feel my opinion is justified.

I also feel Hollywood needs to do a better job with training actors and other personnel with firearms. If they want to use real firearms on a set, they should be required to take a gun safety course and do a minimum amount of training per year for currency.

Dumb move to have live rounds mixed for sure..actually did they ever disclose why they did? Something about doing target practice or some shit?

Actually that would be a good question. Were the live rounds fired FMJ or hollow point? If FMJ yes they had rounds to target practice but if they were hollows..that is not something you use for practice.

Dumb move to have live rounds mixed for sure..actually did they ever disclose why they did? Something about doing target practice or some shit?

Actually that would be a good question. Were the live rounds fired FMJ or hollow point? If FMJ yes they had rounds to target practice but if they were hollows..that is not something you use for practice.
I haven’t been paying much attention to the articles, although I read one not long after it happened that said there was some sort of target practice, yes. I’d have thought wad cutters would be ideal for target practice no?

Ah, so it is a he said she said scenario with the ammo supplier:

It must have been an FMJ, it hurt the director too, which implies it went through someone.

Back