[First Dates] Where to?

Our first date was at Marine world. This was after meeting online in an AOL chatroom, 14 years ago.

6. besides, where else can you pay $120 bucks for a 1/2 pound of cheese!

Meh... i guess it depends where you live.
The wife and I went out and it was less than $100 with drinks. That was the cheese/bread, then broth/meat/fish, and the chocolate.

this thread is on its way to epic hilarity

tsetse, ngfm, tonyeltigre, and some member talking about taking dates to the movies and ruining the movie

I take girls to bad movies and make jokes throughout the movie. This was my first or second date for the last three long term relationships:

1. Mission Impossible 3: I was in when she laughed at my jokes about tom cruise fucking the dead girl in the helicopter.
2. Hitman: I pointed to every single character in the movie and said "oop, he's gonna die soon". By halfway through the movie, she was so uninterested in hitman, we started making out.
3. Wanted: This was a tough one, because the girl is kind of freaked out by blood. So I made fun of her for "picking this movie". I'm still dating her.

After the movie, go to a bar or something. Or make out in the car. Be spontaneous, funny, and not serious. Act a little childish. If you're having fun, she'll have fun.

If you do just go to a bar or restaurant, bounce to a few places. Maybe get ice cream. It's more spontaneous, and it gives her more memories of going to different places with you, even though they're all from a single night.

Good luck dude!

Need to STFU in movie theaters

What are you? in high school?

I can't stand people who go to movie theaters and ruin it for the rest of the people who are watching. Some douchebag is always trying really hard to be funny and impress some girl, they're usually in high school.

not the time nor place

tsetse, ngfm, tonyeltigre, and some member talking about taking dates to the movies and ruining the movie

i actually like going to the beach, its nice to just walk around and hop into neat little bars or shops

when going on a date with somebody in the film business, you may find she's interested in seeing something.

i wouldnt take a chick to some generic movie on the first date or without reason.

as i said, it really depends on the gal, on the movie and on the day of the week. the priority oughta be to hang out and talk.... hence why it's not ideal.

oh wait.

you're just trolling... cuz you're a loser.

when going on a date with somebody in the film business, you may find she's interested in seeing something.

i wouldnt take a chick to some generic movie on the first date or without reason.

as i said, it really depends on the gal, on the movie and on the day of the week. the priority oughta be to hang out and talk.... hence why it's not ideal.

oh wait.

you're just trolling... cuz you're a loser.
what is your ratio of girls you've dated to total number of eyebrows of girls you've dated

Go to the asian market and make Sushi with her.

Cheap, fresh, and tasty, plus it gives you something to do and keep busy between conversation instead of being boring and awkward like you are, because you're a TW nerd.

Go to the asian market and make Sushi with her.

Cheap, fresh, and tasty, plus it gives you something to do and keep busy between conversation instead of being boring and awkward like you are, because you're a TW nerd.

like... actually MAKE sushi? :huh:

i realyl want to learn how but... that seems like a bad first date on many levels.

Back