[First Dates] Where to?

Laptop + lake in the middle of nowhere + a shitty sci fi movie.

A pretty spot in the middle of nowhere. Not too hard to get to either. Then another pretty spot by that same lake. It was nice.

be creative.

a memorable one I had was me and the girl both play instruments so we pan-handled at the park for a little bit and talked. then went to get some ice cream, then cooked dinner at my house.

went canoeing and then ice skating

set a precedent for being active... she's taking me hiking and then snow shoeing for my birthday this upcoming weekend and i'm hoping for some high-altitude nookie :boogie:

I met this girl at a party last week that is a friend of a friend. She loves the Chicago Bears so tonight we are going out to buffalo wild wings to eat and watch the game. Then at half time driving to either a bar we like that is playing it or my place to watch it. Simple, cheap, and fun. Any girl that likes this as a date is already a winner imo.

Ps. She came up with this idea.

went canoeing and then ice skating

set a precedent for being active... she's taking me hiking and then snow shoeing for my birthday this upcoming weekend and i'm hoping for some high-altitude nookie :boogie:

i like that logic.

first times you go out should aim for mutually enjoyable, healthy stuff that you both can really identify with. shared values. then again, this implies a gal you care about...

Laptop + lake in the middle of nowhere + a shitty sci fi movie.

A pretty spot in the middle of nowhere. Not too hard to get to either. Then another pretty spot by that same lake. It was nice.

you took her out to a remote beautiful spot on some pretty lake and WATCHED A FUCKING SCIFI MOVIE?

:picard2:

I met this girl at a party last week that is a friend of a friend. She loves the Chicago Bears so tonight we are going out to buffalo wild wings to eat and watch the game. Then at half time driving to either a bar we like that is playing it or my place to watch it. Simple, cheap, and fun. Any girl that likes this as a date is already a winner imo.

Ps. She came up with this idea.

sounds like a winner. be on alert for that skeleton that may force her to be as accommodating as she is.

Take her out to a comedy club and have a few drinks. It's a win-win situation. Either the comedians are good and you're both having a good time or the comedian sucks and you have something else to talk about over drinks. Overall it's a nice, relaxed, and fun atmosphere.

Back