Beware of Frail, Racist White People

LMAO at that article. There is no such thing as "ethnicity", this is Boasian garbage.
Tajora, you are a brown, squat, mongrel shitskin. Why don't you get out of Whitey's country and crawl back to your mud hut?

I never noticed tajora post before but I've quickly come to the conclusion that she is a bad poster.

La Raza refers to only Mexicans not other Hispanics.

No, go to Google translate and type in "la raza" Spanish->English.

Also, Jewpedia says: In the Spanish language the term La Raza literally means "the race" or generally and symbolically "the people."

Try translating words from your fuhrer to English directly and see if they make any sense what so ever. The only way German can make sense in English is via symbolic interpretations. That goes for any Indo-European language.

Why do you take yourself so seriously on the internet? Is this all there is for you?

Try translating words from your fuhrer to English directly and see if they make any sense what so ever. The only way German can make sense in English is via symbolic interpretations. That goes for any Indo-European language.

:rofl: You are full of shit. German translates to English just fine. The syntax is a bit different, that's all.

You're a fucking stupid groid.

While it is true that one meaning of “raza” in Spanish is indeed “race,” in Spanish, as in English and any other language, words can and do have multiple meanings. As noted in several online dictionaries, “La Raza” means “the people” or “the community.” Translating our name as “the race” is not only inaccurate, it is factually incorrect. “Hispanic” is an ethnicity, not a race. As anyone who has ever met a Dominican American, Mexican American, or Spanish American can attest, Hispanics can be and are members of any and all races.

no need to yell. not all members of la raza (the people) are hard of hearing.

i suppose it's good that you know the standard rhetorical response (straight from their website, you really should have linked to it.)

Scientific terms:
Animalia Chordata Mammalia Primates Hominidae Homininae Hominini Homo H. sapiens

Politial terms:
ethnicity race

it's ironic that there's no simple, straight forward way to say "the people" in spanish.

maxxla7.jpg

noun

1. personas
2. gente
3. pueblo
4. habitantes
5. nación
6. familia
7. amigos
8. súbditos
9. antepasados

Tajora do you think Hispanics view the idea of "La Raza" as racist? How does the average Hispanic define the term "race"? Is it a dictionary definition or a cultural one? Do you know any Hispanics?

noun

1. personas
2. gente
3. pueblo
4. habitantes
5. nación
6. familia
7. amigos
8. súbditos
9. antepasados

Would someone tell us why none of these will work? I want to think that it's easy to say "the people" in spanish.

i was under the impression we (americans) dont want them (illegals) in our country is because they come here illegally.

i was under the impression we (americans) dont want them (illegals) in our country is because they come here illegally.

Thats true to a degree, it just adds fuel to the fire when they are here then demand rights and act patriotic to another country.

I can't wrap my head around their "logic". They're here illegally, so.......come in legally and there won't be a problem?

i used to work with a guy that was always saying "mi raza primera". I guess he was saying my people first, right?

Back