The Jewish Question

you didnt see it then either, you werent alive

That's why we rely on evidence to show us what happened in history. There is no evidence that 6 million jews died.

Also, doesn't it seem strange to construct "death camps" then you start to build nurseries and plan for free healthcare so that jewish women can have babies? Is it strange that the camps called "death camps" were all reached by the Russians first, while the camps reached by other allies were never called death camps?

o2ypyuh.jpg

What I say about jews today could be said of them at any point in their history. They are the most consistent people on earth.

Reggs, do you reject any evidence that doesn’t support what you want to be true?

In other words, is it even worth debating anything with someone who refuses to believe anything but what they want to believe?

What do you want this to turn into? Present with Nazis doing bad things and get me to acknowledge that Nazis did bad things?

I'm being very specific about the 6M, which is basically what the "holocaust" is. You can't even question this in 14 Euro countries.

Reggs, do you reject any evidence that doesn’t support what you want to be true?

In other words, is it even worth debating anything with someone who refuses to believe anything but what they want to believe?

Is that a two way street?

That's why we rely on evidence to show us what happened in history. There is no evidence that 6 million jews died.

Also, doesn't it seem strange to construct "death camps" then you start to build nurseries and plan for free healthcare so that jewish women can have babies? Is it strange that the camps called "death camps" were all reached by the Russians first, while the camps reached by other allies were never called death camps?

o2ypyuh.jpg

What I say about jews today could be said of them at any point in their history. They are the most consistent people on earth.

If you google just the first line of that quote you get two results, a meme site and an anti Semitic site.

Falhawk, I'm much more intelligent than you, and you know it. All you're doing is scolding people like some emotional woman.

to be fair, most of these strange patton conspiracy theories came around in the late 70's when they were trying to make a movie about pattons life more interesting by merging in the plot of some other nazi movie they had

Falhawk, I'm much more intelligent than you, and you know it. All you're doing is scolding people like some emotional woman.

Do you drive or does someone pick you up...?

(Tom Segura joke but apt)

Last edited:
If you google just the first line of that quote you get two results, a meme site and an anti Semitic site.

You can read the Patton papers and take from it what you will... Rather than just digest whatever Google feeds you fal.

You can read the Patton papers and take from it what you will... Rather than just digest whatever Google feeds you fal.

Do you think reggs read the Patton papers?

That was kind of my point. He will find things to fit his narrative.

Back