The Jewish Question

hitler's mom was jewish
making him jewish
and that art school was probably not wanting 1800s still lifes, looks like they were promoting more modern directions of art, like the dadaist movement or cubeism.

also what did Groove quote? Is that an old reggs message?

jew question:

what is a good software package to edit video? vegas? does adobe have anything similar that isn't subscription based and is not $8000? this is a jew question because software like that could produce stuff for TV like jews do

This was Hitler's favorite painting:

71sfb3MfwpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Trademark-Fine-Art-Bocklin-Multiple/dp/B07RXWNRPF/ref=asc_df_B07RXWNRPF?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=80745465714954&hvnetw=o&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584345019818093&psc=1

Hitler was a good soldier. Even people he fought with who didn't like him said so. He also had one of the worst jobs. Sure he was addicted to speedy stuff, but perhaps that's a good thing in a time of war. I'm not in favor of taking hard drugs or anything, but sometimes I wonder about the interplay of speedy drugs and right wing politics. Like if Republican senators developed a habit for speed would they be such pussies? I think it might have benefited Hitler more than anything.

Goring, one of the other captured Nazis had a morphine addiction. Always viewed this as bad. In the bullshit Nuremburg trials, they weened him off of it. Goring, like most high ranking nazis, had a genius level IQ. He slowly became more intelligent and quit witted as the trial went on.

I hope that whatever timothy mcveigh thing you have planned with your kkk friends will not involve me

Back