Trump stole nuclear classified documents

:rofl:
So basically anything is fair game. Who signed off on this mess?
8sAZpwP.png

Spoiler

But Trump did a pretty good job dividing America which played right into the 2 parties hands.

Divide and conquer.

See, that's the thing. You have it all wrong. Trump didn't divide us, bro. The mainstream media, big tech, and the establishment uniparty pretending to be two separate parties did that to us. :shrug:

DEVELOPING: Sources say the FBI agents and officials who were involved in the raid on former President Trump’s home work in the same CounterIntelligence Division of the FBI that investigated Trump in the Russiagate hoax and are actively under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham for potentially abusing their power investigating Trump in the Russian fraud and therefore have a potential conflict of interest and should have been RECUSED from participating in this supposed “espionage” investigation at Mar-a-Lago.

We do not need to come together with the Globalist left
They are a minority

MoveOn and trust us

The TWA 800 Whistleblower Is Legit

...The stuff that happened on the night of July 17, 1996 outraged Teele’s CO, Captain Wray. “These have got to be the dumbest idiots I’ve ever seen in my life,” Teele remembers Wray as saying. “How do you accidentally fire a missile? You don’t know the color of missiles? One is blue. One is white. Blue mean training. White means live. You’ve got to be stupid to put a white on the rail.” Although his memory as to which ship was responsible is admittedly uncertain, Teele believes it was the Leyte Gulf.

Despite the long-established mandate that neighboring ships rush to the scene of an accident, the Carr turned tail and headed out to sea “at top speed.” Teele’s leading petty officer made it so clear that he was to say nothing of what he saw or heard. He then issued the order, “Pull the RD390 tapes, close all positional log books, including the bridges, tape them and leave them on the DRT table!"

The documents were then taken to a place called the “shred room” where they were destroyed using salt water and a shredder. “We ran to Bermuda where we were not allowed to leave the ship, no phone calls, emails secured, and nothing was to be discussed!” says Teele. “Everyone that was involved was told in CIC, ‘This didn't happen!’” As far as the major media are concerned, it never did....

More info at the link, including the full interview.

Looks like Trump is cleared, and it's the National Archives fault.

“So, there’s a distinction between national security and criminal cases,” Patel said in an interview on Fox News. “And in this instance, it seems to be from the public reporting and the Attorney General’s conduct that this is going on pursuant to a national security investigation, which takes it out of the criminal division and into the national security division where I used to work.”

“And the receipts that are now becoming publicly available show vague descriptions of things, because the government is likely going to come in and say some of this stuff is classified, but it doesn’t seem to be the case, when Donald Trump issued sweeping declassification orders on multiple occasions… as president, on multiple times,” Patel said. “So that’s going to be a distinction that we need to watch for, and it’s incumbent upon the government, the DOJ to tell us what happened.”

“Okay,” host Martha MacCallum responded. “So you just touched on something that I wanna dig into here with you, which is the declassification process and what your position was at the time, and whether or not you were involved, because we know there’s a procedure that has to take place. The president can’t just, you know, sort of wave over a bunch of boxes and say, ‘this is all declassified.’ Can you take us through the process where these documents were declassified by this president?”

Trump Adviser Breaks the ‘Bad News’ to the FBI: The ‘Classified Docs’ in Their Possession Were Already Declassified

Help me understand then, this is where I'm coming from - hes a private citizen who had boxes of top secret information at his house that they just took back. Being the president is a totally different job than mine, but usually I have to give back a laptop or whatever when I leave a job. having them at his house is probably fine when hes president, cuz anywhere he spends lots of time at essentially becomes a government building, but it's not anymore. Maybe it is? I'd be curious to know. I know you have said it was a secure facility, but I dont really know what that means. Is there government agents on staff watching it? Is it secured with government key fobs or whatever, is it monitored by any government agency still? If that's the case then sure I can buy it probably wasnt a big deal

Typically classified information is kept in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), the regulations for which are fairly strict. For instance they need solid walls and ceilings (no xenomorph access through ceiling tiles), minimal duct size, no exterior windows, usually at least 18 feet off the ground, etc. They will have an exterior and and interior door, both coded entrances, usually with a physical combination lock along with keycard and/or keypad. Additionally whenever they are vacant they will have extra intrusion detection. Internally all materials need to be locked in a combination safe when not in use, with rotating combinations. Whiteboards need to be erased, proper markings applied to documents even when put away, nothing left out, etc. There is no external network connection, and no outside electronic devices, phones, laptops, etc. are allowed inside. Access is strictly controlled by a Facility Security Officer.

Classified documents are also not, strictly speaking, one size fits all. Meaning SAP documents can include Top Secret, Secret, Confidential, or Unclassified information in them, and so on down. Data Transfer Officers with the appropriate clearance can section out lesser clearance information for release, though they need to be careful of aggregate classification (items that might be unclassified separately but classified together). For example you might work for a company doing business for CBRN (Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defense) that requires access to sensitive information that could threaten the safety of the United States. You might have a Secret (S) level document that contains Unclassified (U) information that needs to be released to people without clearances. For example "(U) Bob and Jeff are our chief nuclear scientists," and "(U) They meet at X facility every Tuesday to discuss why radiation is neat." Separately the information is considered benign, but together it may be listed as (S). A DTO will separate as required, and typically burn to a CD or print the information out to deliver to whomever needs it outside a SCIF.

If that was where the documents were stored, it is not comparable to keeping them in your grandpa's cellar.

If agents from the National Archives were just there on June 3rd of this year and knew the documents were there for over two years, why did they wait all this time to come retrieve them? Why didn't they just take everything on June 3rd?

If agents from the National Archives were just there on June 3rd of this year and knew the documents were there for over two years, why did they wait all this time to come retrieve them? Why didn't they just take everything on June 3rd?

you know why

If Trump stole Nuclear Secrets or other critically sensitive material to national security...

... then why did the FBI wait over a year to seek authorization to get them back... and then after getting authorization... wait 3 more days to execute the search warrant?

dammit Hellsfury
They've been looking for the pipe bomber
Why does everybody think this FBI stuff is easy?