Current news thread

This is a weird topic.

If the president of a country can't afford a $3000 watch then that country is shit.

He may not have even had to buy it. Even with gift laws, I'm sure there are way to give one of the most photographed people in the world your product.

This is a weird topic.

If the president of a country can't afford a $3000 watch then that country is shit.
again its not something i care about, but poor people in the streets do. if he hadnt taken it off would it even had been a story?

i dunno everytime jagmeet singh starts talking about standing up for people, someone’s asking about his rolex haha

question for biden voters

does it bother you at all that biden visited jacob blake after he was shot by police as he was grabbing a knife after he tried to rape his ex and kidnap his kids, but has no interest in visiting nashville because the shooting was committed by someone that isn’t politically convenient? or ohio even because they went red?

So far a guy that lives off his wife in Dubai and a trust fund baby don't think $2,500 on a watch is a lot of money for average people. Maybe the bartender can show us pictures of his $2,500 watch to prove you guys are right.

Flash why are always so dumb

you're like the living embodiment of having an education but no intelligence lol

They'll probably take away their mattresses now, depriving them of much needed REM, or their capacity to create fire, impacting their ability to make delicious tortillas.

that is not a worry, we have learned that white yuppie broads from seattle can hack their tortilla program

speaking of spending habits, i'm a poor ppl and i still buy the kerrygold butter b/c challenge is the only decent american butter and we're having a trade war w/ california rite now

speaking of spending habits, i'm a poor ppl and i still buy the kerrygold butter b/c challenge is the only decent american butter and we're having a trade war w/ california rite now

KerryGold salted butter is one of the things that makes life worth living.

Back