Current news thread

image.png

lmao gg

also, tehvul is right, this is just to take your eye off the trans christian children murderer ball.

actually BOTH trump and the trans christian murderers are just a distraction from the destruction of the US petro dollar, the rise of the BRICS nations and the implementation of a CBDC/surveillance and control grid

I'm not fighting for anyone, just pointing out the stupidity of people who are shocked that the fucking president has a decent watch, and that this is even newsworthy.
I think it's probably newsworthy because of the content of his speech while wearing a watch that ~99% can't afford realistically.

It's like Trump telling everyone to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and tough it out while he's eating a lobster in one of his vacation homes.

I don't think anyone is shocked he has a nice watch. Idiot.

I think it's probably newsworthy because of the content of his speech while wearing a watch that ~99% can't afford realistically.

It's like Trump telling everyone to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and tough it out while he's eating a lobster in one of his vacation homes.

I don't think anyone is shocked he has a nice watch. Idiot.

I what fucking world can't 99% of the population afford a $2500 watch? That's' less than a month's average salary in France you assclown.

Not really $2500 isn't a lot in 2023

So far a guy that lives off his wife in Dubai and a trust fund baby don't think $2,500 on a watch is a lot of money for average people. Maybe the bartender can show us pictures of his $2,500 watch to prove you guys are right.

I what fucking world can't 99% of the population afford a $2500 watch? That's' less than a month's average salary in France you assclown.

Yeah, thats like 2/3 a months wage in france moron

What is average wage in France? Average Wages in France increased to 3321 EUR/ Month (3620.802 USD/Month) in 2021.

It is comical how oblivious you are to the world while crowing about how worldy you are because you ran from your home nation to shitholistan

After 3 decades in IT have you learned what the difference is between average and 99th percentile?

Let me help you out. 20% of households have an income in excess of $150k. Pretty sure that's enough to buy a $2500 watch in most cases.

Top 1% is over $600k

Last edited:
So far a guy that lives off his wife in Dubai and a trust fund baby don't think $2,500 on a watch is a lot of money for average people. Maybe the bartender can show us pictures of his $2,500 watch to prove you guys are right.

Well I worked for 35 years and in my last job that was about 3 days take home pay. Luckily I managed to save a bit so the wife doesn't have to feed me :rolleyes:

Nobody gives fuck what your last job paid you. Was your last job in fucking FRANCE?

If not, then the pay for your last job is completely irrelevant to the pay of the average person this dickhead was telling about how he and his administration was skull fucking their pension system. How do you not get this, Turbo? The average monthly pay in France is around $3320 usd. Who the fuck buys a $2500 watch when they only make 3320 month?

I try not to underestimate the spending habits of the average person. Hell 60% of people making six figures live paycheck to paycheck. People are fucking retarded.

Back