Current news thread

You're falling into the right-wing "let's fabricate outrage" cycle.

ur using 2 much tiktok (just like all the rest of ur fellow chinese-controlled bots), that shit flips things so u think left shit is on the rite side

if u would like 2 kno more about projection, contact ur sneak attack jap friends at canon

I was just a little surprised that Biden decided to continue separating families at the border, but doing it with fire now. It seems extreme. Some of those standard cages they used during his VP years would've sufficed.

Fool makes a good point.

During the previous administration, it seems like on a weekly basis we heard about the horrors of illegals being held at the border, what crime against humanity it was to separate kids from their families, AOC crying outside the gates of the detention center

So if its so terrible...why does it continue to happen?

They'll probably take away their mattresses now, depriving them of much needed REM, or their capacity to create fire, impacting their ability to make delicious tortillas.

Remember all those people in cages lighting fires because everything was so horrific for them during
President Donald Jenious Trump's presidency?

just to be clear im not saying don’t prosecute trump

what i would say is, prosecute all criminal politicians.

yeah maybe get the ball rolling with the russia laptop conspiracy

oh they're just sweeping that one under the rug? k maybe next time :lol:

I’m still trying to wrap my head around how Mitch thinks wealth derived from taxation is capitalism? It is up there with one of the dumbest statements I’ve encountered on this forum.

i dont know her personally but i usually really wanted to fuck the characters she played in movies. also talented to some extent haha

i dont know her personally but i usually really wanted to fuck the characters she played in movies. also talented to some extent haha

Great Expectations she was hot as hell. Came out around the same time as Tribes.

great-expectations.jpg

Here's what I don't get, she plays the confident, intelligent type very well, but hearing her speak in person she sounds completely retarded. It's an amazing display of acting ability, but why not just act intelligent all the time?

Back