2019-nCoV

In this hall, I've lost a few times. I fell for the JeffK prank where the FBI took over his page, and I posted it here, believing it was real. I pointed my finger at fat being the primary culprit of heart disease instead of a sedentary lifestyle and sugar.

As far as ideological fights go, you have to admit that on Tribalwar, they're easy to win. Back in the day, we had smart people here, and not just regular smart. We had supersmart posters, smarter than you or me. They are gone. If anyone cares to examine why we have 30 regular posters, and why they are all white supremacists needled by 3 disturbers, it's also easy-- there is no accountability here. Aging white men can say what they want, call the non-whites racist, and just rail about whatever passes their field of vew.

Smart people, women, and minorities are no longer here, and there might come a day where you decide to reconcile with those facts. Cael and I are assholes, and give you something to talk about.
yes yes we know already...everyone that disagrees with you is a ""white supremacist"". we got it.

No screaming on roller coasters under California’s COVID-19 plan
Southern California theme parks are set to open as early as next month, but thrill seekers may be forced to bite their tongues while riding their favorite rollercoasters.

The California Attractions and Parks Association is behind a plan that would encourage riders to remain silent while barreling through the air on rollercoasters to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
[...]

“Face covering usage and/or modifications to seat loading patterns will be required on amusement park rides to mitigate the effects of shouting,” CAPA wrote in its Responsible Reopening Plan. “Additionally, on rides, guests generally face in one direction.”
:srsly:

Why does vanster suck so much cael cock?

Cael never once mentions him

vanster said he “tutored” him once in math and because of that cael is smart. :lol:

Anyone who has to constantly try to remind people how smart they are or successful they are isn’t. Not only that he is a certified creeper and stalker.

vanster said he “tutored” him once in math and because of that cael is smart. :lol:

Anyone who has to constantly try to remind people how smart they are or successful they are isn’t. Not only that he is a certified creeper and stalker.

:rofl:

I am reminded of a certain "stable genius" who is actually a fucking Low Grade Imbecile

what makes him a certified creeper and stalker?

Thanks for joining skipper. Trying to play Clara Barton and roll in the Red Cross for another scumbag like Cuomo? You must not pay attention to vansters posts. We can go back to vanster trying to next people irl or we can go to him being a creeper with girls who have been on tw as well as him going on about other tw people’s girlfriends. We used to joke about people having a Rolodex of people but I think vanster actually does.

Back