Coronavirus

coronaviruses are responsible for a significant portion of the common cold... that said, washing your hands frequently probably is a thousand times more effective than wearing a dumbass mask
Yep. Cold is spread from touching a surface with the virus, then touching your face (rubbing eyes, picking nose). So those people may have a mask covering their mouth, but if they rub their eyes, they get the cold. Doh.

33 years of 1st and 2nd graders sneezing in my face.
I wash my hands so many times in a day you'd lose count
and the habit of never ever bringin' my hands to my face without thinking about where my hands have been is well established...
imaliv4evar

95 passenger jets took off right before the lockdown. Virus is airborne with incubation period of 7-10ish days. Go back to sleep and just let it happen baby.

ekWRjBl.png

Also, I wonder how Cornona sales have rocketed due to every dumb guy in the world going "her dur dur gonna pick up a six pack because 'Coronovirus' her der dur!"?

PS: I am one of those guys - derp a derp

PPS:

I think the risk of every fucking country with a CRISPR or the DNA sequence rushing to "help" and accidentally fucking it up worse is scarier.

I have to fly soon. There is already coronavirus where I live. And it's crawling with Chinese. I was driving today and a lot are already wearing masks.

This will be awful for the Chinese economy. Puts Trump in a stronger position for phase 2 trade negotiations.

Trump also now has travel restrictions from China as something to negotiate with.

Is this another SARS nothingburger? OHNOES worldwide epidemic............ killed only 800 people.

i mean it might be where the coronavirus came from after reading that last article (which they will not let me quote I now see.....knowing even that little Spanish)

I hope it is bottled from a Wuhan waste water recycling facility

because the old fears of Mexican water quality weren't bad enough :lol:

I also just learned what gutter oil farmers are.......

Hope you guys are hungry for cheap Chinese food

fucking gross

From the Wiki
The name "coronavirus" is derived from the Latin corona and the Greek κορώνη (korṓnē, "garland, wreath"), meaning crown or halo. This refers to the characteristic appearance of virions (the infective form of the virus) by electron microscopy, which have a fringe of large, bulbous surface projections creating an image reminiscent of a royal crown or of the solar corona. This morphology is created by the viral spike (S) peplomers, which are proteins that populate the surface of the virus and determine host tropism.

I think of the beer as well.

I went to a UPS store today.

Two Chinese in masks were walking to the entrance a bit further away from me. I started jogging so I would not be close to them when I entered.

I'm telling everyone I know locally not to go to Chinese restaurants or malls they like to shop at. If I have to next to Chinese person when I travel in a few days Im going to raise hell to get my seat changed.

Don't believe the death tolls. China keeps saying 28 dead, but docs/nurses on social media say it's much worse and some estimate thousands are dead. China would not impose the largest quarantine in human history and wreck several local economies over 28 dead people.

https://archive.is/hf801

They are counting deaths as pneumonia and immediately incinerating bodies after.

Last edited:
They also would not build two hospitals in a week if it was only 50 or so dead. All medical centers are full and and overflowing and all medical suppliers are low.

China has no culture of being polite. They cough near you without even covering their mouths and the men spit in public all the time.

Koreans seem more clean than Chinese people, but I recently found out that they never wash their hands after going to the bathroom. It's just not something they do.

I had a couple asians friends when I was back in college. They were from Cambodia - a nice couple. They were super nice and polite. I played MK3 all the time with the boyfriend. You couldnt ask for cooler people.

China is a whole other beast -- I dont get the culture. I dont get the people. Ive seen videos of them cooking using sewage as the cooking grease. They eat anything that walks or crawls. I understand that a lot of that comes from centuries of starvation but they are not starving anymore. No need to eat entire bats or live mice. That shit has disease.

seriously they have zero concept of personal space

are peak "mouse house" experiment patients (don't get the term youtube it)

are the only people i know of who find it normal to spit on the floors while inside

at that point the rest seems only trivial by comparison

Back