The Twitter Files

I wonder how many high level meetings and email exchanges were had if or when a Republican asked. How much debate took place.... or if they just said "no".

I like how much of the counter-arguments against censuring and banning specific people revolved around "this will make us look bad" or "this will create problems for us". Not, "This is wrong" .

Just more affirmation of another conspiracy theory being no longer theory for those that called it out years ago.

I also base my view of reality on hypothetical situations that I don't think ever happened.

Last edited:
I'll never let the msm mass formation psychosis me into not posting hunters dick pics for his fans in this thread that's the cael guarantee

The amount of mental gymnastics Skipper is performing here is amusing.

Trying to spin the revelation that the evidence of what they could only accuse Trump of doing was actually discovered on a laptop, except it didn't convict Trump of being guilty... it was Joe Biden instead.

No, no... this is all just about posting "Dick Pics" to twitter.

The smoking gun of the corruption of a candidate for President is actively defamed and suppressed from the publics attention by the establishment, working in collusion with BIg Tech and said candidates political party right before an election...

No-no! They were censured and suspended from Twitter for violating their terms against posting dick pics.

I take great comfort knowing that the removal of my dick pics on twitter will involve debate among executives before being labeled as hacked materials by a former FBI attorney.

I take great comfort knowing that the removal of my dick pics on twitter will involve debate among executives before being labeled as hacked materials by a former FBI attorney.

Don't forget... also verified as Russian disinformation

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say - POLITICO

Back