[SO] i just snorted coke for the first time

hmmmmmmmmm,
crackhead Angie thought she was going to get me "hooked"......NOT!
Crack is really not that great!

I used to get "drunk"
just inhaling some of the weed Tehvul was exhaling in the same room
wanna get fucked up?
........from experience, buy a bottle of "Crown Royal"
It's legal,not that expensive, last longer, has a good taste to it
and it will last you quite a while!

That's what I think

Boy, stay away from that shit!
Some people's systems can't handle street drugs.... it can FUCK UP yo life
doan be another druggie statistic......K?

Last edited:
this one time my brother and i scored two keys. we did a bunch of lines and then he disappeared. found him in some village making maps. never been the same since.

Blow can be fun, but watch yourself..
When I first tried it I had similar feelings about it. But alas, I tried again and again..
The addiction that can come from it is not worth the buzz you get.. not to mention, if you do a lot it will sketch you the fuck out.

I still do it on occasion. But I keep it as a special thing now.

Oh and like the guy said before me, get a G for yourself. it isn't worth your time dabbling
your nose in a .1-.5 fi you really want to experience the drug

the best part about doing coke is when you start lying to people all the time and become a shady piece of shit

my extremely sensible and non-drug using gf has done coke a few times when my friends have offered it to her, mostly because she gets really sleepy if we stay out past 1 or 2am and a line or two seems to keep her alive till we get home

rock n roll huh? personally i don't bother with the stuff anymore, although i might in the future for a bday or other special occasion

never do more or less than a gram is my rule. less is not worth it because you just want MOAR, and the more you do the worse you feel when you run out

a gram is about right :roller: and won't break the bank

Cocaine is more addicting than it is fun. The only thing you can think about when you're coming down is how can you get more. I haven't done coke much, probably less than 10 times, and not for a few years now, but it was definitely a waste of time. Take adderall if you like the feeling and don't want to waste a shitload of money.

the best part about doing coke is when you start lying to people all the time and become a shady piece of shit

This. I love the stuff but I've seen people go from cool human beings to utter pieces of shit. stealing, lying, cheating, etc..

I will never pay for the stuff, it's just not worth it to me, but I'll always accept hand outs. :D

Back