Bob Saget died.

He was typed-cast as the "Nice Guy" because of Full House, so every job he was offered was the clean family friendly nerd/dork role

His standup routine was the exact opposite, which he remarked was what made it bizarre that they offered to cast him as Danny in Full House, the role that would make house hold name to general audiences.

lots of people. but i just recall watching AFV back then, and remembering hating every tweener that he was trying to be funny in, because it was just cringe af.

Good god AFV was so painful. His character and the writing was physically painful to me. That's what was mind-blowing for me to see the Aristocrats and all the comics he hung out with and how they interacted. I felt relieved when I saw him acting like people I would hang with because the person he portrayed on AFV was so nauseating to me.

The real Full House townhouse has an estimated cost of $4.15M as of 2016.

Bob Saget death: Comedian recently spoke about battle with COVID; fans say he appeared OK The comedian reportedly texted a friend about his diagnosis two days before his death.

ORLANDO, Fla. (KABC) -- Though the official cause and manner of Bob Saget's death have not been released, the beloved comedian was reportedly diagnosed with COVID-19 weeks before he died.

According to a report published by People Magazine, Saget referenced his battle with coronavirus during his last show over the weekend, but people in the audience say the comedian appeared okay.

Saget reportedly texted a friend about his diagnosis two days before his death, saying he got sick sometime around the holidays but was feeling better.

According to a sheriff's office report released on Monday, Saget was found dead lying face up on his bed in a luxury hotel room in Florida with no signs of trauma. There were no signs of foul play, and the room itself was in order, "with items owned by Mr. Saget on the nightstand, television stand, closet and bathroom."

An autopsy on Bob Saget was performed Monday and while the full results could take months, the sheriff's office is detailing the conditions in which the comedian was found.

The county Office of the Medical Examiner said the autopsy was performed Monday morning.

"At this time, there is no evidence of drug use or foul play," Chief Medical Examiner Joshua Stephany wrote.

The official cause and manner of death are still pending and the full investigation and autopsy report could take 10-12 weeks to complete.

https://abc7.com/bob-saget-death-covid-19-people-magazine-article-autopsy-report/11460513/

Back