rank the republican candidates for president

christie-baseball.jpg

:rofl: good lord that is the most awkward, comedic pitch still i've ever witnessed.

Did he dislocate his shoulder?

If he did, he would attempt to eat his own arm.

d53b11e3e2a059a9cab8f4debd33ad12.600x.jpg

how anyone could ever vote for this corrupt, incompetant, fat fuck baffles me.

how anyone can think he should be allowed to leave the boroughs of jersey flusters me.

how anyone can think anyone would, or should, vote this flabalanche for POTUS just pisses me off.

i believe in state rights, including the right to be retarded, as such NJ please keep this oil stain/spill confined within your own borders.

Pretty much everyone looks terrible doing a first pitch. Even Obama, who seems fairly coordinated usually, looked goofy. But that Christie one is hysterically bad.

Obama-to-throw-Nats-first-pitch.jpg

I think Rubio has the best chance of winning if he can get his act together. Taking the hispanic vote from the dems along with being from the next generation should make it all work for him if he can get his act together.

My personal favorite is Christie - rep gov of a blue state - only real bitch about him that has stuck is Bridgegate which is nothing to the rest of the country.

Walker is my governor and I like what he's doing but he has zero charisma.

Rubio won't take the Hispanic vote. He's Cuban.

The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race" and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.

I didn't say Rubio isn't Hispanic. I said he won't get the Hispanic vote. A Cuban telling any other Hispanic anything about immigration and working hard is like mitt Romney telling poor and middle class people to work hard and that rich people need tax cuts.

You'd be wrong about that. For example, the Cuban American experience in the us is way different than the Mexican American experience. That kind of difference matters a lot.

Yeah, so... (I was just reading on that btw)

Seems no one knows why...so it could as mysteriously disappear when the choice is some old white chick/guy.

They've never had that sort of choice, Thanks Obama... 17% of registered republicans said they'd never vote for a black man, yet it was primarily due to crossover that Obama was elected the first time at minimum.

Last edited:
Back