EBOLA in Texas

How long should people be Quarantined for?

• Total voters
or just power washing a sidewalk

no wait, i can see a drop of blood from space

maybe they are just power washing an entire sidewalk in a shithole neighborhood and disregarding the blood vomit that thomas duncan threw up the night before.

Last edited:
Yea spitting in someones mouth is always a possibility but being airborn and transmission through bodily fluid is the difference between getting a few ppl near you sick on an aircraft and getting the whole aircraft sick.

All you need to do is get a few people infected, they go their separate ways, infect people across a wider region, and we are fucked.

we are fucked anyway

how serious should we take it doctor dumbass

well you should just dismiss any threat. you are so smart, like our government whose brilliant way of screening people is"did you come in contact with any victims".

and not something like"all flights out of this infected country come to a halt"

flying to texas tomorrow

going to austin city limits with a bunch of infected people from dallas

will be case #2, ill give yall a shoutout when im on CNN

Finger lives near Dallas as well
Dun dun dun

Good luck acl is a mess.I'll be getting free drinks near by though if you get bored Saturday night
Finger lives in Tyler. That's about as "near Dallas" as Waco. ;)

Fun fact: Both my kids were born at the hospital where the Ebola patient is being treated.

hi gort! stay away from the ebolas pls, hopefully ddc will survive the next few weeks

that was the UN ebola chief who stated that - not a conspiracy theorist

In all fairness though, more dangerous = more funding/attention for his dept. So of course hes going to be banging that drum.

First, that number is referring to the third-world countries it's currently spreading through (due to their lack of quarantine and terrible hygiene practices).

Second, even in that very article there is a video where they stress that "[even] if you sit next to someone [who's infected] on the bus, you're not exposed [to Ebola]."

First, that number is referring to the third-world countries it's currently spreading through (due to their lack of quarantine and terrible hygiene practices).

Second, even in that very article there is a video where they stress that "[even] if you sit next to someone [who's infected] on the bus, you're not exposed [to Ebola]."

unless that person sneezes or coughs and you come in contact with any of the fluids.

and of course, yes that ios in third world countries. however they have had 3300 documened cases, of which at least ONE has made it to the USA, another in france and a few others elsewhere in europe.

now take these percentages, each less then even 1/10 of a percent and figure that figure from 1.4 mil compared to 3.3k.

this is how shit gets our of control. you wishing it away isnt going to make it happen, and with our dipshit president and the other countries for that matter NOT stopping travel, we will have more incidents.

keep in mind its actually easier to keep things isolated in a third world country because people dont actually move around as much. they will stay in their villages, whereas in America or europe, people are traveling much greater distances through transit systems and even just driving to and from work.

I live in one town, i drive an hour to work and infect someone who also lives an hour away in some other direction, and shit gets spread out REAL fast.

Last edited:
this is how shit gets our of control. you wishing it away isnt going to make it happen, and with our dipshit president and the other countries for that matter NOT stopping travel, we will have more incidents.

:lol: is it? Because it has happened sooo many times before in modern human civilization, right..?

have fun at acl
did you get tix?
i'll be at after party at the legion hall on 5th and mopac (half a mile from zilker/acl) with a few extra guest slots for free drinks and food

if that interests you
dummy

This is so fucking weird... I mean.. Ebola has been around for ages... And suddenly it's a big fucking issue and millions will be dead by January.

Back